no symptoms.?

amy

Reaction score
:? hi im about 6 weeks pregnant and i haven't had any pregnancy symptoms. yet. as this is my 3 rd pregnancy im a little worried, 1st pregnancy i cant really remember as it was 8 years ago, 2nd pregnancy i was ill from day one, right through until i had her. now i have nothing, ive just had the flu, so maybe i haven't noticed anything different. is anyone else the same? maybe im just going to have a good pregnancy, :)

During my last preganancy I didnt have any symptoms at 6 weeks, maybe a bit later then they werent too bad but this one is totally different. Maybe you will have an easier time of it.
With 2 kids already though maybe you are just too busy and subconsiuosly rolling with it.
Take care
Laura.

have you got 2 daughters? or a daughter and a son? if you have 2 daughters maybe this next one will be a boy... they say we carry differently depending on the sex... although i've read no 2 pregnancy are the same!

i'd enjoy not having any symptoms because you just don't know how long thats gonna last. Hope you get over the flu soon.

x

hayley said:
have you got 2 daughters? or a daughter and a son? if you have 2 daughters maybe this next one will be a boy... they say we carry differently depending on the sex... although i've read no 2 pregnancy are the same!

i'd enjoy not having any symptoms because you just don't know how long thats gonna last. Hope you get over the flu soon.

x
hi hayley, never really thought of that, oooo,that would be nice if was a boy, not that i wouldn't mind if i had another girl, but this is going to be my last one, and i would love to have a boy. keep you posted when i find out the sex, which wont be for some time yet. :lol:

i never had any symptoms with my second or third pregnancy but this one is vile!
EVERY symptom :? Sick, tired, thirsty etc.

i haven't had any symptoms yet either.with the other 3 i was ill from day one,but this time nothing.although i am a bit spotty on my nose and i never usually get spots.
i'm glad i aint the only one with no symptoms,i was starting to worry...

Hi, i'm about 7 weeks and the last 2 days i have been feeling really nauseas off and on, felt a little sick last week but that was nothing compared to this, i feel sick if i'm hungry then i feel sick when i've eaten and its mainly in the afternoons :?: , thought i was going to get away with it again, so don't worry about not having any symptons they may just creep up on you, yeah something to look forward to :roll:

Sue

hi i am 5 weeks andi havent got any symtoms either! only sore boobs! but i wudnt worry hun every pregnancy is diffrent :)

This time I started feeling ill from about week 6, but with my first pregnancy it was around week 8 before I started having any symptoms. If you're lucky you may be one of the few who sail through without any morning sickness!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back