No symptoms today

T84

Reaction score
So I'm 5+5 today. Cramps seem to have gone and I finally got a sleep last night. Problem
Is, I don't feel any different today. No sore boobs, probs peeing normal, and only tired cos I'm not sleeping much. Is it normal? X x

lots of peoples symptoms come and go try not to worry yourself about it im sure its perfectly normal xxx

I only felt tired and had sore boobs around 5 wks ish, although I have been incredibly lucky and not had any symptoms other than feeling woozy now and again. They both stopped around 7 wks I think, although they are both back now. Take the relief while you can!!

I've not had many symptoms hun, and definitely not constant ones. Try not to worry too much (easier said than done i know) xx

Last edited:
This time I don't have many symptoms, no nausea (yet) and boobs sometimes are so sore, then other days they are fine?? Last night my cramps came back quite badly for an hour or so, but were fine again when I went to bed ??

xx

mine come and go too hun, think it's just par for the course. I'm trying to count myself lucky that I don't seem to be having too bad a time of it... yet! x

I didn't get symptoms until around7 weeks and that was nausea sometimes being sick I wouldn't worry about symptoms 5-6 weeks is still quite early for symptoms anyway I think. But I really wouldn't worry at all! Also I didn't wee a lot until I was 30+ weeks with my first pregnancy. Xx

I bet after posting this your symptoms will come back really bad usually the case anyway x

It is still very early for symptoms so try not to worry too much. Plenty of time to suffer the joys of sickness, sore nipples and exhaustion x

Yep, don't worry, I had same thing last week and asked the question too.

Needless to say the nausea and tiredness have come back now haha xx

Thanks ladies, I see people later on saying that they have no symptoms. I just would have thought you would get more at this stage. When oh when will i stop worrying. I'm already later on that last mc, my hcg levels are going up nicely so when am I going to feel better about it all! X x

When the baby is in your arms - but then you'll worry about something else! lol.

I worry about the craziest things ever since I found out I was pregnant. All natural. xx

I'm 5 weeks and my symptoms seemed to have stopped even though the day before I could really feel them. But they probably do come and go as I do feel a bit here and there. Yesterday was nothing though,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back