No symptoms, am I pregnant?!

Paige Evans

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm already in week 20 and starting to get a bit worried. I have no symptoms at all, well I had bouts of nausea and vomited at 6 weeks but after that none! I mean, I should not complain right? This is great I have no discomforts. But I would like to feel my baby move. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really pregnant?

You will have seen the baby at the 12 and 20 week scans?

I had a tiny bit sickness with both of mine. Heartburn and leg cramps kicked in in later pregnancy but that was all. This time around I'm having awful headaches and at times some queasiness but thats it. Everyone's different.

I had a tiny bit sickness with both of mine. Heartburn and leg cramps kicked in in later pregnancy but that was all. This time around I'm having awful headaches and at times some queasiness but thats it. Everyone's different.

Thanks dear. I should count myself as one of the lucky ones. I would want to feel baby kick at least.

Yes of course, it's just that I wondered why I didn't have symptoms. Scans were good all the time. OB said it's perfectly fine. I guess I should be happy :)
There’s no reason to be worried then if you have seen your baby on scans. Count yourself lucky that your one of few that hasn’t had any symptoms.

Did you ask whether you had an anterior placenta at your 20 week scan? Some people say they can’t feel any kicks with anterior placenta. I had one with one of my boys and it made no difference i still felt him but most people say they are much reduced. To me 20 weeks seems quite late not to have felt anything. Have you not had any butterfly type feelings?

Did you ask whether you had an anterior placenta at your 20 week scan? Some people say they can’t feel any kicks with anterior placenta. I had one with one of my boys and it made no difference i still felt him but most people say they are much reduced. To me 20 weeks seems quite late not to have felt anything. Have you not had any butterfly type feelings?

They didn't mention it. I'll ask next time. When I had my scan baby was sleeping with legs crossed, so no chance to peek at privates. I'm now at 23 weeks, and happy to say felt some movement, but still very slight. They told me not to worry though.

They didn't mention it. I'll ask next time. When I had my scan baby was sleeping with legs crossed, so no chance to peek at privates. I'm now at 23 weeks, and happy to say felt some movement, but still very slight. They told me not to worry though.

I never felt kicks until 22 weeks last time, that's normal. You probably have an anterior placenta x

I never felt kicks until 22 weeks last time, that's normal. You probably have an anterior placenta x
Thank you dear, you made me feel better. Felt slight movements around that time. Baby moving more now. Thanks ladies for responding!

I'm 24wk with twins and I'd love to not have symptoms and I only started feeling mine move from around 22wk, I dont think I knew what I was feeling for as these are my first. Enjoy your pregnancy, feeling sick, tired, uncomfortable, unable to sleep and waddling around the house like a big, fat penguin aren't always things to be desired :wink:

I'm 24wk with twins and I'd love to not have symptoms and I only started feeling mine move from around 22wk, I dont think I knew what I was feeling for as these are my first. Enjoy your pregnancy, feeling sick, tired, uncomfortable, unable to sleep and waddling around the house like a big, fat penguin aren't always things to be desired :wink:

Thank you Helen, I felt them already. It started really slightly at first, but they're there. But you, wow twins!

My first pregnancy was without any symptoms, the only thing that reminded me about it was my growing belly :) If your doctor says that everything is ok, don't worry. You are a lucky women, believe me as I suffered from nausea during the first trimester with my second baby.

Thanks Helen! I hope it will be this way all throughout for me just like your first pregnancy!

Hi ladies, I know how it is to follow a thread only to be left hanging with no update on what happened next. So I'm giving you an update. Baby came out just a day late in June 2020 and we have a cutest ever baby girl. I started feeling slight movements at 23 weeks. And very little discomfort after that. I guess I am just one of the lucky ones. Although, after birth is another story - got a bit unlucky right now.<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back