No ss no stressing just chilling 2ww

jojo3972

Reaction score
So here I am yet again ****sighs**** I'm roughly 3-4 dpo and in here there is no ss no stressing no nothing just chilled out chit chat u are allowed to say what ur body is up to this is my sneaky way of ss but I don't stress over it , anyone care to join me for this 2 ww feel free :) and gd luck xxx

Hi, this is what I'm doing this month as well, a more relaxed approach, well as much as possible. I'm 5DPO still early for SS not that I'm doing that (wink) will be joining ur chilled out 2ww, goodluck xxx

Easier said than done!!!! As long as you dont count reading all ttc posts and tww then i am doing ok.:wall2:

I'm due to ovulate today so will be joining the wait soon xx

Oh it's fine ya can read all the ttc posts ya like lol we just don't need the added stress of ss I've done it lots trust me and it makes it a whole lot harder on this journey when u get ya hopes up each month to have them dashed nice relaxing chilled 2 ww ahhhhhhh lol xx

Think I ov'd yesterday (bit of a relaxed ttc) so joining you on 2WW as well!

More the merrier :) I e just downloaded 5 new books to keep my mind accupied :) all naughty books of course but romance aswel sucker fr a gd romance x

Totally agree!! Reading and cleaning to take my mind off

Il take the reading but less if the cleaning wen I read it takes a bk seat lol luckily it doesn't take long t clean my house and the half term is coming up so. Can stay up late and lie in and I can read loads haha bring it on xx

Moved house late last year, so all those boxes still in the spare room are finally being sorted, its really occupying my mind. But then I started thinking "what a lovely nursery this room will make" Will look for something else to do, maybe bake!!! :dance::dance:

I've been reading and I haven't even thought about it all realy I'm so relaxed about it all even tho there is some shit going on at home but these days I tend not to stress myself out over things that I can't control what is the point ? Oh I love unpacking I love moving I think I'm crazy lol xx

Yeah trying not to think too much about it and somehow i'm succeeding :shock:, think this relaxed approach is the best way to go!! How can you possibly love moving and unpacking?? :lol:

I think it's cos wen u move u ha e a gd declutter don't ya throw away loads of stuff and I just like to give everything a new place and it all looks so net n tidy wen ur done shame in my house that doesn't last long hahaha I haven't realy thought about testing tbh I'm liking my chart so far but a way to go yet , this way is much more relaxing and no stressing about symptoms that are probably af ones lol been here far to long to think anything else x

Hey hows it going jojo3972, still finding it easy not SS??? Mine is going well but this 2WW reeaaallly drags :wall2:

Yep I'm fine just enjoying the weekend sunshine and pottering aiut in garden gonna have a BBQ for tea I think and a few fruit ciders :) I have a journal that I record things into its not ss it's keeping a log if what my body is doing lol but I don't stress or get my hopes up what will be will be no amount of stressing etc will change that , hope ur having a nice weekend xx

Hi all, how's everyone's 2ww going? Managed to keep myself quite busy over the last few days so haven't been thinking about things too much. Have had no symptoms so far though :(

Hi, yeah its going ok, we are all trying to keep as busy as possible. Like you I've got zero symptoms, I'm just trying to be as relaxed as possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back