No sore boobs...

S23

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am totally new too all of this, but found reading people's posts very helpful. I am currently 7 +2 weeks pregnant. I found out in January at my 12 week scan that I had a mmc which was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever gone through, so obviously this time round I'm super nervous. In my first pregnancy I had 0 symptoms, absolutely nothing, which I suppose I was naive at the time and didn't think anything of this. This time round however I feel really nauseous, tired, no appetite and needing to wee more frequently.. However I do drink gallons. But one thing I've noticed everyone talking about is sore boobs, I don't have this at all and wondering if anyone else has not had this but had a healthy pregnancy? Hoping for some reassurance! I am awaiting a private scan next Wednesday but even if everything is fine then I don't think I will ever stop worrying!

Thank you in advance xx

Honestly every one is different. You wont get all the symptoms someone else gets. If I remember rightly for me in my first pregnancy sore boobs were a very early symptom for a few days around 4 weeks. Then it went away and came back much later in pregnancy. My other pregnancies I was breastfeeding so that changes things a bit.

Sorry for your loss. We lost our last pregnancy at 9 weeks.

Last edited:
That's what I thought but just everything is worrying me at the minute. Aw, I'm sorry for your loss also. I was so naive in mine, never once did miscarriage cross my mind, but it's crazy how common it actually is xx

Sorry for your loss, I can understand why you are fretting over symptoms, but I hope you find some reassurance from the ladies here.

I don't remember having sore boobs when I was pregnant with my son. I was mildly nauseous but generally I just felt pretty normal and that was a very normal & healthy pregnancy.

This pregnancy my boobs were my first indicator and they are still really painful at 9 weeks. I am also way more nauseous - so my 2 pregnancies have been very different.

Wishing you a very healthy 9 months - congratulations.

Aw yeah that's definitely reassuring! Thank you for your well wishes. I hope your pregnancy is well :) xx

Sorry for your loss Hun.
I agree with bunny. My BBs were sore at the start with my first pregnancy and then disappeared. This is my 5th pregnancy (one live daughter, 3 MCs, currently pregnant) this time I had colostrum at 6dpo and then my BBs were really sore and are killing me now. I think it's because I've been pregnant before. I wouldn't worry about it Hun. I'm sure everything is fine xx

this is my 5th baby and from what I can remember I've never got sore boobs until a bit later apart from this pregnancy. Even now they only hurt now and again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back