No sore boobies... Could it be?

Kitana

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My AF is 2 days late, my boyfriend and I have only just started TTC this month. On the day of my supposed ovulation, I wiped away some long clear stringy CM with a bit of blood (TMI sowee!!). The two following days I still had that same stringy clear CM. We BD just the day before and after. Ever since, I feel nauseous, have to pee often and my cheeks seem to be blushing ever so often! Can I be PG??? My breasts don't feel sore though, just heavier. Had a BFN just 3 days ago.

I'd test again if your period is now late and I'd recommend a first response test.

If this is your first month ttc, have you recently come off some form of birth control? If so, that could be a reason why your af is late as your body is still adjusting.

Good luck

XX

I'd test again if your period is now late and I'd recommend a first response test.

If this is your first month ttc, have you recently come off some form of birth control? If so, that could be a reason why your af is late as your body is still adjusting.

Good luck

XX

I was 4 days late, which was strange for me. I decided to wait a week after AF was due to test again. But I had major cramps after 4 days, and kind of small fleshy pieces in my period... OB gyn said miscarriages happen a lot in the first 3 months and that it's nature's way of telling us that it wasn't the right formula... Trying again this month... Thanks for the support Emily!!

I had an early MC on my 1st month TTC too.. My AF was two days early though and very very heavy, I'm assuming it was a bad egg! But hopefully it means I am capable of getting pregnant! - Although I'm just at the end of my 3rd cycle now 10DPO and BFN again.. Good luck xxx

I had an early MC on my 1st month TTC too.. My AF was two days early though and very very heavy, I'm assuming it was a bad egg! But hopefully it means I am capable of getting pregnant! - Although I'm just at the end of my 3rd cycle now 10DPO and BFN again.. Good luck xxx

It's sad that that it does happen, but as you said, it probably was a bad egg...
I'm not going to test anymore until I'm at least a week past AF due date. It is comforting to know that I can get pregnant though. Good luck to you too Keely!! I hope you have one in the oven right now!!:dance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back