No sore boobies... Could it be?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Kitana, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

Hi everyone!

My AF is 2 days late, my boyfriend and I have only just started TTC this month. On the day of my supposed ovulation, I wiped away some long clear stringy CM with a bit of blood (TMI sowee!!). The two following days I still had that same stringy clear CM. We BD just the day before and after. Ever since, I feel nauseous, have to pee often and my cheeks seem to be blushing ever so often! Can I be PG??? My breasts don't feel sore though, just heavier. Had a BFN just 3 days ago.

2. BlondieeeGirl

BlondieeeGirl New Member

I'm assuming that if you haven't gotten your BFP by now, your not pregnant.

3. Emily0505

Emily0505 Well-Known Member

I'd test again if your period is now late and I'd recommend a first response test.

If this is your first month ttc, have you recently come off some form of birth control? If so, that could be a reason why your af is late as your body is still adjusting.

Good luck

XX

4. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

I was 4 days late, which was strange for me. I decided to wait a week after AF was due to test again. But I had major cramps after 4 days, and kind of small fleshy pieces in my period... OB gyn said miscarriages happen a lot in the first 3 months and that it's nature's way of telling us that it wasn't the right formula... Trying again this month... Thanks for the support Emily!!

5. Keelygracey

Keelygracey Well-Known Member

I had an early MC on my 1st month TTC too.. My AF was two days early though and very very heavy, I'm assuming it was a bad egg! But hopefully it means I am capable of getting pregnant! - Although I'm just at the end of my 3rd cycle now 10DPO and BFN again.. Good luck xxx

6. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

It's sad that that it does happen, but as you said, it probably was a bad egg...
    I'm not going to test anymore until I'm at least a week past AF due date. It is comforting to know that I can get pregnant though. Good luck to you too Keely!! I hope you have one in the oven right now!!:dance: xxx