No signs of af hmmm

blonde_ditz77

Reaction score
But if a confusing one with me, I've not had an ad for around 3 years now(I was on contraception) me and the oh have been actively ttc for the last year I am under a gynae who has had me on numerous tablets to kick start at af all of my bloods are normal( she said I'm actually highly fertile) in November I was give a mycrogynon type tablet to try and force af a week after stopping it I had brown like discharge for 4 days starting on the 7th December because the co sultans wouldn't class this as an actual af I was given Yasmin to take for 3 weeks which I did the problem is I took a couple of them late and also had diarrhoea for about a week, I stopped the pack on New Year's Eve so should really get af today if the pills have worked and if I classed the 7th as an af I would also be due today. I have no symptoms at all no cramp etc all thought last week my boobs were killing me they are only a little tender now. Is it likely that the pills just haven't worked again or could I still have got pregnant all the pills are for is to thicken the lining of my womb according to the consultant that's the only problem she can find is my lining is too thin, I did ask her if I could still feel pregnant while taking the pills and the response I got was anything can happen especially as I'm not taking them as a form of contraceptive. It's all so confusing and starting to get me down now when everyone around me seems to be falling pregnant when they are not even trying, thanks in advance for any advice

Good news that they say your very fertile. I didn't want to read and run but I don't have specific experience with this. However, it took me at least a year to have regular cycles after being on the pill. My friiend has been off for a year and a half and is still struggling.

Hopefully you are pregnant and that you just got lucky on the right day! Fingers crossed for you.
Otherwise all I can think of is learning other ways to track you ovulation whilst waiting for your cycles to return to normal. Do you track your temperature and CM?

I haven't tried tracking my temperature yet but I have been trying to keep an eye on my cm and using fertility friend to keep a note of it I did have a scan after the last lot of pills and I had an egg in my right ovary ready to ovulate I just don't know if it would have even been possible to get pregnant it's all so frustrating lol thank you for replying to me sometimes you just get so down and feel so alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back