no results yet!!!!

hayes

Reaction score
Went to docs in my lunch break and the receptionist said that the results werent back yet she did say that it should be tomoz tho so will try again then.

Michelle. x

Oh hun ! Really what a pain hopefully tomo then aye!!

:) Vicki xx

Good luck for tomorrow

xx

Hi girls,

well it went ok at docs, i only got to speak to receptionist and she said that both test were normal no more action required altho i thought that i had had 3 tests but neva mind i no my doc is gud and if there was any probs he wud have wanted to see me. So fx it sounds like i have ov and that im pleased about so im guna start opk again from nxt cycle(if i dont get my bfp this one!!!)and then hopefully il know a bit more and if im not pg after a few more cycles il go back n demand some help lol. Oh n cudnt get a print out bacuse they charge for that but i dont mind tbh i wud obsess about it and atm im kinda feeling more confident new year and all that!!

Michelle. x

Great news Michelle! Such a good feeling to know everything's working properly isn't it:good:. A good result is a good result, so you're right you shouldn't worry - positivity is the way forward!! Fx crossed for your BFP this month then - I've just started my 2ww now and it seems like FOREVER!! Hopefully I'll join you in that BFP too! xx

Thats good news Michelle, Good Luch sweetie hope it happens for you soon xx

thats good news michelle ! fx for your bfp very soon!!

Vicki xxx

Thanks girls fx for a bfp for all of us.

Michelle. x

That's great, hayes. Dust for this cycle, hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back