No real symptoms

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

I'm around 6 +2, am having bloods done today and go for a scan next Wednesday.

My concern is that I've no symptoms at all, yes I feel tired mire so than normal but other than that I keep forgetting!!!

I looked in my journal for my little girl and I have wrote that it was around the 6 week mark I started feeing sick..... And it was relentless till around 14 weeks.

I know I'm probably just not there yet, and I'm not complaining I just can't help but worry......... Is any body else feeling fine? I would like some reassurance.
X

Hunni I was worried about this, no symptons at all really, apart from tiredness
But had my first scan today and everything seems fine, try not to worry, maybe we're just the lucky ones and will breeze through this pregnancy :)

I wouldn't worry honestly. Only symptom I had was nausea and there's still time for your symptoms come mine didn't start until 7 weeks x

Thanks for your replies, just so different to last time but I'm probably just not there yet ....... I live in Canada and so haven't told anyone other than my mum in the uk so I'm worrying about stuff I think, a problem shared and all that :)

Every pregnancy is different thats what ive been telling my self ..i was worrying about the same thing yesterday ...apart from the od bouts of nausea in the morning and evenings and being a little tired i dont have any symptoms ......i had more with my daughter i think lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back