No quiet days

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the panic of no movement, but considering Bertie is meant to be quietly doubling in size he seems to be rather active day and night since week 24. Bit worried that he isn't growing although my bump is. Paranoia has kicked in, either a small baby or a hyperactive one :roll:

Mine keeps going mental between 11pm and 1am. I seriously hope this isn't an indication of future sleep patterns!!! lol

My baby has been very quiet today, the quietest it has ever been actually. I wish it would move a bit more.

I'm sure the moving loads is not a bad sign x

yeah since I reached 23 weeks baby constantly on the move lol, always kicks at night usually between 10.45pm onwards :p xx

AJ is the same hun. He has occasional quiet hours and when I walk it seems to rocks him to sleep but all the rest of the time is up. My bump doesn't seem to have grown that much and I am becoming paranoid about that!!!!! I have still got a dip at my middle instead of a round bump. :-(

I've had a few quieter days but felt movement every day usually at bed time. My LO is small for her age ..... From scans and my tummy measurements. My GP told me to rest as much as possible so that I'm not burning up too many calories (I tend to tear around the place) so that she can have some time to grow ... esp important for me as I might have to have her early.

Try and use this time as an excuse to put your feet up hon .... Get OH to run around after you :)
x

My bump doesnt seem to have quiet days. even when im walking it seems to kick or punch me lol.

wish sometimes i could have a quiet day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back