No one told me being pregnant was this scary!!

calanacau

Reaction score
So after months of trying we finally got our bfp...
Phew thank god for that, now we can relax... Not!!
I don't think I've ever been so worried about everything all at once in my whole entire life!
There was bleeding, an early scan, not being as far as long as the doctor said, was the doctor wrong or is little bean just not growing, is it over? No, back to feeling positive, all the while feeling exhausted and being an absolute cow bab to oh! And I only found out I was pregnant just over a week ago...
Please someone reassure me I'm not completely losing the plot & it's at least a little bit normal to be so anxious about EVERYTHING!!!

Annddd breaaathhheee.. Can you tell it's my first pregnancy lol!

First of all big congrats on your BFP!
And secondly......lolol you sound EXACTLY like me last year during my first pregnancy!! I was a total nut job, am amazed DH could cope with me at all!!
Panicking and worry is normal! Just try and take a deep breath and relax. It's much better once you are out of the first trimester, and there is always heaps of good advice and support on the forum.
Hope you have a great pregnancy xx

I am totally worried all the time, nearly 12 weeks now and so scared about the scan but really hoping all is good and then maybe I will relax a bit.. Not sure though!! So totally with you - I never thought it would be this scary!

Xx

Congratulations! :)
& that's the end of even trying to have a worry free life. My parents constantly tell me it never ends. Your guna worry right up til they're an adult and even then still worry! :)

Haha, you not mad.. (Well if you are we all are haha)
Just try to rest and relax as much as you can :) have relaxing warm (not hot) baths. And deep breaths :)

I wish you a healthy and very happy pregnancy !!

Xxx

I'm going through the exact same thing! I'm only 4+2 and every time I go to the loo I'm expecting blood... But none! Every little twinge I'm panicking and food.. Omg food! I was eating a fry up yesterday (first day of hol) thinking am I allowed this? Is this egg cooked enough? (It was cooked through completely) and how many cups of tea have I had?! I'm losing the plot I'm sure

Yep - constant knicker watch for me too!! In fact - think I might pop to the loo now!! Haha!! :)

Congrats!!

xx

The worry doesnt go away, every week is a milestone and you get excited for scans then u worry til the next one, then u feel the first kicks then ull worry when it doesnt move as much, tri 1 and 3 deffo most stressful though ive found

Thanks for your responses everyone.. I see that the general consensus is that this is just the start :)
It's nice to know I'm not crazy, or that I'm not the only crazy one.
I'm a lot calmer today, think the madness of the last week & a half caught up with me last night!
I'm hoping that once I've had my follow up scan after my scare my mind will be put at rest at least a little.
Commee onnn tri 2 where hopefully there is some calmness awaiting us all :)

Thanks ladies! Xx

congrats on your BFP , we all worry it s natural x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back