No one knows whats going on..I hate this waiting game :-(

sozzy

Reaction score
Hey all...

I've been posting in here a lot about TTC...then strange symptoms...then a faint bfp followed my digital bfp...then lack of symptoms..worrying..now light bleeding!!!!!

Well...i knew my worrying was a sign of something not right..I don't know what to say...I have no good or 'yet' bad news...

I went for my early scan this morning due to bleeding..and nothing was found and im meant to be 5wks.5days ... no baby but very thick pregnancy lining!!
They checked for an ectopic but again nothing was found..So .....

They 'think' i am pregnant BUT i'm under 4 weeks!??? so nearly two weeks behind...but i got a faint positive 11 days ago!??...making a faint positive outcome at 8 days past Bd!!!

I am in complete shock!!!! I dont know what to think.....

Im getting my blood level result tomorrow morning and then i have retake them again on saturday...then again on monday followed by another scan!!!

This bleeding has been light since monday so the nurse feels i wont miscarry??...but misscarry what!??? we didnt see anything...my uterus was EMPTY!

sooooo confused!!!

Anyone have this??????????????

xx

oh hun this sounds horrid i hope all is ok im sure if the doctors say u are then you are you just must of got dates wrong and your not as far as what you thought fx for you

Yep, in January termed it a pregnancy of unknown location, had my hcg levels checked every 48 hours, they didn't double as expected, went up to 800 or so, so they told me the pregnancy wouldn't progress or was an ectopic. I also thought I was just over 5 weeks at the first scan, went to EPC because of a small bleed at the time my period was due.

My levels eventually started to drop and I bleed 2 weeks after this. It's a horriable time, the waiting and not knowing was awful.

Big hugs and hopefully it's just to early and on Monday you will see baby on scan. Thinking of you xxx

Sorry hun! I cant help you, didn't want to read and run! I hope u Get some answers soon!!

xx

Yep, in January termed it a pregnancy of unknown location, had my hcg levels checked every 48 hours, they didn't double as expected, went up to 800 or so, so they told me the pregnancy wouldn't progress or was an ectopic. I also thought I was just over 5 weeks at the first scan, went to EPC because of a small bleed at the time my period was due.

My levels eventually started to drop and I bleed 2 weeks after this. It's a horriable time, the waiting and not knowing was awful.

Big hugs and hopefully it's just to early and on Monday you will see baby on scan. Thinking of you xxx

My bleeding started on monday and that was 11 days after period was due...

I have no idea whats going to happen... first blood result tomoz will hopefully give us a indication??

x

oh hun this sounds horrid i hope all is ok im sure if the doctors say u are then you are you just must of got dates wrong and your not as far as what you thought fx for you

Congratulations on you bfp news!!!! xxx

Hey hun, just wanted to say that I hope everything is o.k and that you get answers soon! Xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry you're having o worrying time. The first set of bloods won't tell you too much but gives a baseline to compare the next set of bloods to. They should be doubling every 48 hours, so you should have a better idea of what is going on after the second lot of results. Good luck, I hope everything works out for you x

Gosh you must be very anxious, I really hope it works out well, big hugs to you xxx

Thanks ladies... i'm all over the place to be honest but my mind is blank!

I don't know what to think! The nurse seemed hopeful that i'm just earlier than expected but i cant see it as that would mean my first bfp was only 8 days after we BD!

Its all such a mess...Roll on my second lot of bloods then Monday for the scan i guess!

xx

Fingers crossed for you, hope it goes well!

Oh hun, terrible that you're going through all of this, I hope you get some answers soon and you get to see baby at your next scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back