NO NO Hair removal

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by hugsy, Feb 15, 2012.

1. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

Was just looking at the ads for this on telly yesterday as id never heard of it before

Has anyone used one? there seems to be very mixed reviews on the net about them ?

Dont want to fork out all that money if its a scam but if it does work sounds pretty good :)

2. Cherrycola

Cherrycola Well-Known Member

Lol, I also saw the ad's on tv yesterday so googled it. The reviews on amazon are terrible!

I've never used one so can't answer your question but from what I read yesterday, don't waste your money :)

3. hugsy

hugsy Well-Known Member

LOL they must be trying to promote it cos its not selling, its just so hard to know where there is good reviews then lots of bad ones i thougth maybe the bad ones were people not using it everyday like they say u should

Having pcos im always on the look out for a new fix n thought that might be it, think i just want to think it will work cos im desperate but does seem a lot of money for a maybe