no need to test...

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
AF came when i went to the bathroom...

I wont be here for a while girls... this is too disapointing and i just end up feeling hurt and angry.

Good luck to all
x

Awww i know its disappointing as I am in the same boat! I was due yesterday and didn't get my AF (i am normally exactly to the day, even hour sometimes!) but I think I can feel some twinges so guess i am about to receive my AF :x I have tested this morning and it was negative. Its really frustrating but your time will come... keep your chin up and try not to let it get you down. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sharne is it definately AF i only ask this as the day i got my BFP last time, i had very light brown like the start of AF and then it went again?

If it definately AF then i am sorry hun, i know how hard it is :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww i know its disappointing as I am in the same boat! I was due yesterday and didn't get my AF (i am normally exactly to the day, even hour sometimes!) but I think I can feel some twinges so guess i am about to receive my AF :x I have tested this morning and it was negative. Its really frustrating but your time will come... keep your chin up and try not to let it get you down. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:( Sorry to hear that :hug: Good luck for next month.

That sucks Sharne :(

Better luck next month. Hope you feel better soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really sorry that your AF has arrived. It's so hard when she does show up.

Take care

Sorry AF arrived hun, Hope you get your BFP very soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry AF arrived hun, Hope you get your BFP very soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really really sorry to hear that :cry: It will happen for you!

All the very best for next month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back