no movements

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by sammi7, Dec 11, 2011.

1. sammi7

sammi7 Well-Known Member

I had been feeling baby moving for a while now n felt some kicks too but yesterday and this morning I haven't felt anything. Could this be something to worry about? I've got scan on tues so I will get reassurance then but really worried right now x

2. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

I doubt it's anything to worry about. Babies go through quiet stages all the time (like they're trying to worry us!). I think that if you've definately felt movements in the past, and u feel nothing for another day or so, ring your MW and see what she suggests x

3. hellywelly

hellywelly Well-Known Member

Mine has quiet days too. Think midwife suggests counting from 28 weeks onwards. xxx

4. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

Bubba will still be small as well hunny so don't worry yet.

5. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I've had this and then been kicked to bits the next few days. Baby is moving about lots and if they are facing your back you won't feel anything. LO will flip round all of a sudden and kick you in the foof hun don't worry xxxxxxxxx

6. zaymisa

zaymisa Well-Known Member

i had this with my last son, i went hospital and was told to drink ice cold water and he started moving maybe give that a try x

7. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

If i get worried about lil one not moving i rock myself lying down from side to side on my bed and he lets me know hes okay, maybe you should try it lol? xx

8. roxane 1985

roxane 1985 Well-Known Member

try moving round and then lying down and sipping ice cold water that always got my boy moving

but i was always told if i ever had movements then i didnt feel anything for a day or so just to ring up and although it was more than likely baby was having a different sleeping pattern or was in a position i couldnt feel they would still pop me on the monitor as they say its better to be safe than sorry xx

9. sammi7

sammi7 Well-Known Member

Thanks ladies, I felt a little bit of movement today but not as much as ususal. It has given me some reasurrance. I also have my scan tomorrow so looking foward to that. At least I will know if everythings ok. I am really nervous about tomorrow though xx