no movement?

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and i still haven't felt much movement. I've felt the odd flutter but that's it. I've had nothing for days!!!

should i be concerned??

I feel silly phoning the hospital or MW just because i can't feel my little one. I have a dopler and heard the HB at 150 few days ago but why can i not feel him her?

I have a low lying placenta, maybe it's that??

With my first i started feeling movement when i was 16wks. this time nothing??

Feeling worried :/

Nope, not a concern :)

I'm 20+2 and just had my scan and saw baby thrashing about but I can't feel anything :)

Any concern hun and contact your MW. I also have a low lying placenta. Xxx

I have an anterior placenta so couldn't feel mine properly til about 21 weeks or so. It could Deffo be your placenta xx

I wouldn't worry too much yet. I didn't really start feeling proper movements until nearly 21 weeks and it seems that it varies widely xx

Yep same here -21 weeks anterior placenta and not feeling movement. I am however feeling impatient ha x

Thank you girls. Checked the HB again tonight and heart beating nice and strong. I just can't feel a thing from him/her? Maybe I just need to be a little more patient ;)

Hope the placenta moves as I don't want to have a c-section. Ill know if its move a little in a few weeks time

Ive got 4 more scans to attend including the one tomorrow so im hoping its moved too. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back