No movement...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by twinkle90, Jun 27, 2013.

1. twinkle90

twinkle90 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies. I havemt felt any movement for last couple of days. Is this a cuase for concern? Ive just putt it fown to having a lazy baby. But my mum thinks i should just check with my midwife. Xxxx

2. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I had a couple of quiet days around the same time, which I guess was baby being quiet due to a growth spurt. Try drinking a can of pop as that always gets my little one kicking, if nothing happens then give the midwife a call for reassurance x

3. twinkle90

Thank you hun. Ill get OH to pick up a fizzy drink or two. Ive felt something but thought of it as a pulse type thing xxxx

4. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

I'm sure all will be fine, bubs is prob just being a cheeky monkey and having a nice long snooze! My baby loves doing that at scans, little tike has to be shaken about and proded to wake up lol x

5. MrsHop

MrsHop Well-Known Member

I really wouldn't worry at this stage twinks, baby is still growing rapidly and growing is tiring :)

6. twinkle90

Thanks girls. Huge reasurrance. Its worrying when it goes from a crazy wriggler to qiuetness :) xxx