No movement... Fed up

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I'm 22+3 today and last week I was starting to get little muscle twinges in my belly, however it seems to have stopped. Had a listen with my Doppler last night and baby's heartbeat is strong but fed up with not feeling any movement, I thought the twinges were the start of things but my body has a different idea!

aw hun, they will come soon enough.
im just over 24 weeks and im getting more regular flip flops but no visible movements to my belly or anything like that.
maybe this is a sign that your litl one is going to be nice and chilled and laid back, you'll get oodles of sleep when they are born and everyone will swoon over how well behaved your bubs is!

then you'll be laughing
x

first time i felt her move was when i glugged realy cold really fizzy lemonade.
might be worth a shot.

I still haven't had much mouvement really and very disappointed as was expecting a lot by now. I'm 20+6 weeks. I have to go back for another scan today as they couldn't get all the measurements and what not last week so will ask again at the hospital but last week they said its normal to not be feeling much. Still doesn't help though as would be nice to be feeling proper kicks! They said last week that I have an anterior placenta which would be why I'm not feeling much, do you have the same? Xx

I feel your pain as the same for me! Had the odd thing but nothing regular and really feel like I'm missing out. Ill be 24 weeks on Monday. What worries me is due to placenta a friend didn't feel anything the whole pregnancy! I hope that's not me :( x

I can imagine it must be very disappointing. Can you hear movement on the doppler? Did they mention why it could be the case when you went for your scan? x

Aw babe - its crazy that we really want to feel our babys kick early on and am sure that later on in our pregnancies we'll be wishing that they weren't booting us in our ribs quite so hard! lol. Am sure you'll start feeling something soon, xx

Have sonething fizzy and cold, then lay on your back or your left side and you might be able to feel something :) xxx

I'm 26 weeks now and remember feeling the same - she won't stop moving now! Constantly rolling about or practicing kung-fu - oh the hard life of an unborn! ;-)

The kicks will come, don't worry :)

My first pregnancy it wasn't until somewhere between 24-26 wks. It's frustrating but will happen properly soon enough!

I'm 29 weeks and have only just started to feel proper movements. I started feeling some at 24 weeks, but nothing regular and would go some days without feeling anything. I spoke to the midwife about it and she said that sometimes it's normal not to feel much movement until 28-30 weeks especially with your first and I have an anterior placenta which is cushioning her movements. Yesterday was the first time I felt my first big kick, I was resting my cup of tea on my bump, she obviously wasn't happy about it so tried to kick it off!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back