No morning sickness!?!

corcaigh

Reaction score
Maybe someone can help me?

Perhaps I am lucky or unlucky?!

But no m/s here yet! Is it ok and normal not to be feeling sick at this stage? I have sore bbs and feeling tired. If HPTs didn't exist I wouldn't even know that I was pregnant!

Can someone tell me if they ever felt like this?

Thanks

I didn't get morning sickness until I hit 6 weeks and it was gone by the time I was 12 weeks. I had extreme fatigue before I got my BFP so that was my only early symptom until I missed my period. Not everyone gets morning sickness so consider yourself lucky! I'm not saying you won't get it though, just because it hasn't reared its ugly head yet. :)

im almost 11 wks and havnt had any symtoms apart from missed period and tiredness
:D

I am 21 weeks and I have not any symptoms aside from occasional nausea, tiredness, achiness, and weird movements in my belly. Of course my growing belly in another one.

Hi there, we think Im about 6 wks gone but I feel fine. Ive had no morning sickness, my boobs feel fine and I feel no different to when I wasnt pregnant. This will be my 2nd child and the with my first Id put on a stone by now already!!! No joke, I felt sick and everything. Im thinking myself lucky at the moment but you wait It'll come!

HI,
I'm new but I thought I'd stick my 2 penneth in.
I'm 9 weeks and no m/s with twins! I was sure there was only one, I had never heard of anyone with twins not being really sicky.
Just crossing my fingers and toes that I don't suddenly get it.
I just consider myself very lucky and I know everything is ok cos I had an early scan last week and saw two heartbeats.
Best of luck!
C X

Hi, I am 6 weeks 6 days..and although I've not actually been sick, I feel nauseous most of the time..can only drink water and pure fruit juice, cant eat ham, or chicken, or meat generally, except bacon( cos it's just ssoooo good) and am eating so much fruit and veges that I wonder how?
Can't eat chocolate, or added sugar anything, so am apparently going to have a super health freak baby.bbs are sore and have definitely grown..not great when I'm already an f cup! Clothes are tighter at night, but very loose in the mornings..very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back