No more work!

amygates88

Reaction score
So I went to the doctors today and due to my lack of sleep, the heat, and the fact I work 12 hour shifts on an orthopaedic ward she has aimed me off my last 2 weeks! Don't really know how to feel about it tbh!! It's weird. Glad I don't have to worry about not sleeping before work but i will miss it! X

Fantastic!

Enjoy time at home and rest up.. you'll need all of your energy when bubs is here... Look after yourself and dont think about work etc.

:) xx

I finish work on Friday at 38 weeks and in a way I am dreading it. I think I will be bored and have too much time to sit and think and play the waiting game...

I finish work on Friday at 38 weeks and in a way I am dreading it. I think I will be bored and have too much time to sit and think and play the waiting game...

I haven't worked since about 16 weeks! Horrible employer and panic attacks... *******s!... but anywayyyyy lol

2 weeks is nothing to wait until due date! I've been driving myself insane

That's good that you don't have to go into work. I had a viral infection for my last week and a half of work and only made it in for about 3 days! I was up all night with it and in no fit state to work.

I haven't worked since about 16 weeks! Horrible employer and panic attacks... *******s!... but anywayyyyy lol

2 weeks is nothing to wait until due date! I've been driving myself insane

Oh wow! that is a long time, I would have definitely gone nuts, there is only so much housework you can do, especially in this weather - eugh!

I hope she will be here by the due date and not go over, the thought of being like this another month worries me!

Enjoy your time off! It's good to have some rest in this weather. xx

Result! Chill out and make the most of it. I have 4 days left! Can't wait! X

I'm planning on it!! It's such a weird feeling knowing I won't be back for like a year :-/! I will miss all my work friends! Also when I was at the midwife I'm measuring a week behind. Last time I seen her I was measuring a week ahead?! Is that weird or just me? X

The measuring is pretty vague I think! So try not to worry.

I am never going back as my contract ends in August and they would have renewed it but won't now of course. Eek! Not really got any friends to muss, will miss the children though!!

Ooooh, fab. Get as much rest as possible cause you won't be getting much when baby comes. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back