No interest in sex - thought it would hqave happened by now!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I used to post on here alot when I was pregnant - one of my posts complained of the fact that my DH did not come near me when I was pregnant (sexually). I read that this was very common and did not worry too much about it.....BUT.....the baby is now nearly 10 weeks and he has still made no attempt. There is no way I am making the first move because I have been rejected before and it hurts like hell! I am fit and healthy, make an effort etc and he has still made no move at all! I know that he is the one with the problem but do not know what to do for the best...I went out with the girls on Sat night and had loads of attention from men and it felt really good! HHHEEELLLPPP - I feel like just a mother and nothing else - feel like walking out but would never do that for the sake of my daughter!!

couldn't you sit down and talk to him and tell him how you feel, it might just be giving you the space.

If it's any consolation DH and I didn't have sex until Lydia was 4 months old.

I do agree with Vicky - maybe you could just sit and have a talk with him.

I read that some men find the whole experience hard to come to terms with. the thought of a baby inside you and then seeing the child being born can be something that they have to get over sort of thing. I'm sure he'll be fine soon! Maybe he is worried incase you are still sore or something? have you tried talking to him about it? He might open up and tell you what's wrong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back