no idea what's going on!

BKR123

Reaction score
So last night I was getting really bad pains. Stabbing pains around the pubic bone but only on the right side, accompanied by the same pain on the left side but in my back. At the same time I was getting a pain inside my foof at the top like a twingey pain and a period like pain in my stomach. This was on and off and getting worse as the evening went on. I managed to sleep after tea and pain killers, but I've woken up this morning and the pain is still there :( I'm getting a crampy pain down low, then I feel like I need to go to the toilet right then! Not sure if its relevant but it's almost like diarrhea :( I haven't had that at all so far, expect last Sunday before all the drama baby caused! My bump doesn't feel soft, it feels kinda sturdy! But its not going soft then hard it's just staying hard! And they pain aroun the pubic area is quite bad :( I have midwife at 2, so I don't want to go to the hospital - does this all sound like BH?! I'm just worried because of the preterm labor risk from last week :( x

Sounds like a nerve hun. Baby may be lying on it x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Yeah id say a nerve or baby puhing against cervix.

Doesnt sound like BHs or contractions really.

Jut explain all to MW this afternoon x

I am getting quite a few pains around my pubic bone and cervix, think it is just the baby moving about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back