No idea how to work dates out!

Mackmummy

Reaction score
I can never work out dates so no idea if I could be pregnant? Periods are usually around 36/38 day cycle. Last period started on the 8th october and ended on the 12th. I did an ovulation test on the 29th October and it tested peak ovulation. Did the deed around ovulation time on the 21st october, 29th and 30th (hubby only home weekends) I'm supposed to be due on my next period tomorrow (12th November) although I am often a couple of days late. I did a pregnancy test yesterday (clearblue) and it was negative. I've got loads of clear sticky mucus (sorry! TMI) it's like snot/snail trail! I'm really confused cos with all that shouldn't I be preggers or am I still testing too early? And what with the sloppy cm?? Is that a sign of pregnancy? Thanks for any help/advice/knowledge! X

To me that kind of CM is EWCM? Not sure tho as you are so close to AF. Xx

EWCM??? My period is due tomorrow, at the latest it would be Monday

Yes! EWCM (just looked it up!) that's exactly what it's like! When does that usually come along?

That is the fertile cm so you usually see it a day or two before ovulation. X

I really don't know what to suggest. Have you done any recent OPKs? Could be a late ovulation? Xx

I'll do an ovulation test and see what that says but I did a clear blue one on the 29th and it said peak ovulation?? Can you ovulate twice in a month?

I've just counted the days since my last period and it's only 30 so I think my fertility calendar thing is wrong! Illvteat sgain next week! Aregghhh the wait is killing me!

Yes you can do a surge and not pop an egg out so the body does it again later on.

Which app have you got? And do you temp? Xx

I don't temp, not sure how but I've got the Ovia app

I'll be gutted if I'm ovulating now! Hubby's away for two weeks!

I sometimes get what has the appearance of ewcm before af. Sure I read ages ago it's the watery lining of the uterus coming away. Are your cycles normally quite regular?

They are regularly irregular, so I always know when I'm due on but it's usually a couple of days late. Just done another pregnancy test and that's negative. The ovulation test says peak!!!!! Wtf!!! So I am ovulating again???!!!! So confused!!!!

They are regularly irregular, so I always know when I'm due on but it's usually a couple of days late. Just done another pregnancy test and that's negative. The ovulation test says peak!!!!! Wtf!!! So I am ovulating again???!!!! So confused!!!!

I had positive ovulation tests, negative hpt and ewcm when I caught pregnant with 2 of my pregnancies. I would wait a full week then do a pregnancy test, don't use clear blue as they're not very sensitive, get a frer early response that's what I got my positive on x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back