No idea about timings!

Mackmummy

Reaction score
I can never work out dates so no idea if I could be pregnant? Periods are usually around 36/38 day cycle. Last period started on the 8th october and ended on the 12th. I did an ovulation test on the 29th October and it tested peak ovulation. Did the deed around ovulation time on the 21st october, 29th and 30th (hubby only home weekends) I'm supposed to be due on my next period tomorrow (12th November) although I am often a couple of days late. I did a pregnancy test yesterday (clearblue) and it was negative. I've got loads of clear sticky mucus (sorry! TMI) it's like snot/snail trail! I'm really confused cos with all that shouldn't I be preggers or am I still testing too early? And what with the sloppy cm?? Is that a sign of pregnancy? Thanks for any help/advice/knowledge! X

Hey! All the 'ovulation dates' 'cycle lengths' confused me so much! I had an app which told me my peak days for ovulating if i put in my period dates. What kind of clearblue did you use? I tested the night before my period was due with a clear blue digi and got a negative, i knew something was different so i took another the next morning, which they say is the best time to take one! & i got pregnant 1-2! So maybe you are testing too early or maybe to late in the day so your urine will be very diluted. With regards to CM i had discharge like that, which is currently still going on, so fingers crossed for you! But i would definetely wait maybe even a few days to see if your period comes, if not then re test! Hope this maybe helps, if not im sorry for my ramblings! :) x

Actually I did test in the evening which I knew I shouldn't!! It was the same type of clear blue test as you used, one with words! I'll do another in the morning!

So difficult holding yourself back from testing! But yeah try first urine of the morning! Keeping everything crossed for a BFP hun x

Just did an ovulation test and pregnancy test. Pregnancy test was negative and ovulation test was positive! So I've ovulayedtwice this month and still not preggers!! Arrgggh hubby's away too! Could have been a surge the first time but that means I'm really late ovulating! I'm due on in 4 days!

Ovulation tests can be positive when pregnant, have you got any other tests? Clear blue aren't that sensitive so you could still be pregnant but it won't show on there yet. I would say your about 12/13dpo going by your dates, the ovulation test being positive is a very good sign. Good luck xx

I've tested with a first response too, that was negative but based on my next period date that might be a bit early. Just wish for once my cycle and things would run as they should! I had all this problem when trying for my first and that took a year!

Oh hun! I was hoping it would be positive for you! Maybe need more time, but as other ladies have said positive ovulation tests are a good thing! Fingers crossed for you xx

I remember you when you was pregnant as I had just joined but I didn't post much, when I had my little boy I got a bfn and felt like af was coming and tested 2 days later and got a Bfp so your not out yet Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back