No growth in two weeks

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
Had a growth scan yesterday and babies growth is static he's dropped from the 75th to 21st in two weeks so I had a ctg which they'll repeat on Friday followed by another scan on Monday. From there I guess they'll make a plan of action but if this continues it looks likely I'll have a planned section at some point. Babies movements have slowed dramatically hopefully I can keep him in for another four weeks so I can get to 36 weeks. It seems to be one thing after another with this pregnancy

Gosh, that's a big drop. Hope everything's ok and you can go at least another 4 weeks. I've had 2 growth scans. The first one she was on 38th centile, the next one (2 weeks later) she'd dropped to 15th centile. According to Google they're meant to gain 225g per week but my 2nd scan showed she'd gained 180g in 2 weeks:-( I have another scan tomorrow to see if she's dropped below 10th. If she has I'm not sure what will happen:-\
My 2 biggest fears are induction and c-section so I'm hoping she comes on her own. Good luck! Keep us updated xx

Oh no elfsmummy, I had a worrying time with growth scans this pregnancy but baby always continued to grow. I was induced at 37+5wks in the end due to a my reduced movements getting even worse over the few days before. Hope the next scan goes well and you can keep him in for as long as possible.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow to Babymaker xx

180 g is a ok gain this baby gained 7g in two weeks so it's a massive drop. The reduced movements are really scaring me as well. Let us know how your scan goes. I'm seeing my mw today for support as there is just so many complications with this baby I'm really struggling to cope. I think I'll call the hospital later and go in for another ctg as in two days I've had 6 movements: I'm not sleeping as I'm worried I'll miss a wriggle so that's probably the cause for the headache I've got x

I'm sorry your struggling so much! I am having a 'I can't cope day today'. It's just been so hard on us both recently and I think enough is enough. The fun has been sucked out of this pregnancy!

I've had enough of being pregnant and I know you have too :(

Still having reduced movements but baby has put on some weight. It's a case of wait and see but hopefully he'll keep cooking. I've been booked in for an induction on the 4th July if we make it x

Ooh, Independence Day baby... should call him Benjamin or something lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back