No Fruity?

jennilisanne

Reaction score
My fruity ticker has turned into the dreaded red x!! I see a few other people have the x too. Do we know why no fruit? I love seeing which one it is, lol!!

Your ticker looks okay to me?

How strange!! I can't see anyone's fruity tickers!! Hmm, I will see if I can see it on the home computer..!

Thanks!!

PS - certainly feels like a mango this week, lol!!

Last edited:
If anyone has an iPhone you can download the what to expect when you're expecting app and that gives you fruit sizes too! Every time it changes I buy the fruit/veg he is that week x I'm very very sad x

If anyone has an iPhone you can download the what to expect when you're expecting app and that gives you fruit sizes too! Every time it changes I buy the fruit/veg he is that week x I'm very very sad x

You're not sad, it's a good idea :)

I was meant to get the fruit and have a piccie with me and it, lol!!! Only I didn't at the start, and it's too late to start now!

I#ve got an ap that has fruit, but it's american, so different fruit!

I was meant to get the fruit and have a piccie with me and it, lol!!! Only I didn't at the start, and it's too late to start now!

I#ve got an ap that has fruit, but it's american, so different fruit!

The what to expect app let's you change to english measurements though I think it still called the aubergine an eggplant, that's about the only difference x

Thats not sad thats soooo sweet!! I love that idea!:dance:

Hm, strange, I can see it on my phone, but not the work computer.., maybe that's a sign :whistle:

I feel cheated - last week was a papya, and this week is too. I look forward to the change of fruit, lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back