No delicate way to put this

daisyduke76

Reaction score
OK ladies, I am sorry, but there really is no delicate way to put this...

For weeks now, it feels like my vagina is parting! I don't know how else to describe it, it's like the bones are slightly apart and it hurts! It's worse when I've been sitting for a long time, but it hurts all the time. Not to point where it's agony, although sometimes it is, more that I can just always feel it.

I guess it may be because the baby is engaged (although that would be super early), or just gravity taking effect on my pelvic floor, but it's quite painful!

Anyone else experiencing this / know what it is?

Thanks! xx

I think it might be a good idea to go see the pelvic fysio, just ask midwife for a referral x

Sounds like pelvic girdle pain to me. Your midwife or gp can refer you for physio xxx in the meantime time Google the do's and don'ts. I have suffered from this for over a year xx

Definitely sounds like its coming from your pelvis. Speak to your midwife about getting some physio! Hope you're okay xx

I would say some form of spd. Get yourself on phone to physio. The sooner they give you excercises and you start doing them the better it will get xx

Sounds like SPD to me too. Definitely speak to your midwife about it. There are things they can do like refer you for physio & provide you with a support belt etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back