No cravings yet!

kittykitchn

Reaction score
Anyone else?
Throughout the pregnancy I've fancied specific things and have eaten them for a week or two (salt and vinegar crisps, crumpets, cranberry juice), then moved onto the next thing, but nothing I wouldn't normally eat.
I believe cravings are the bodies way of saying it's lacking in something, so I guess it's a good thing I'm not hankering after anything! What's everyone else's experience so far?

I couldn't get enough milk with my son but that could be cause I had terrible heart burn and hoped it would help! With my daughter it was lemon flavoured things and the more tart the better and steak (not great as I like steak rare!).

I haven't had any yet either! I have gone off things I eat all the time though!

I didn't get any proper cravings either, just things I liked for a week or two then on to the next thing! I had a girl, so maybe it is a girl thing? x

I'm a chocolate fiend at the moment and I'm usually not a chocolate lover but I cannot get enough. Also, I hate tomato's but in both pregnancies have craved them I'm munching a tomato sandwich as I type :)

Work my first I craved turnip... I had turnip with everything (even turnip on toast!) this time I've not Hadith of a craving for anything... O lot chocolate but that was an issue before pregnancy lol.

I don't usually have vinegar when I have chips but I have since being pregnant.

I haven't really craved anything as yet - I've gone off a lot of food and gone back to liking quite plain food - hoping this doesn't last the whole pregnancy!

Oh actually I'm the same With vinigar! Also Tuna and mint sandwiches

Mine has been pineapple both times!

I eat so much of it that the top of my mouth is blistered :/

Mine has been pineapple both times!

I eat so much of it that the top of my mouth is blistered :/

I did have pineapple at the start, and green apples. 2 days before I tested I was on a 8 hour coach trip through Sri Lanka and all I could think about were crispy, sharp green apples. We got off the coach and there was a fruit stand opposite, matey wanted an extortionate amount for a single apple and I just threw my money at him lol

I haven't had cravings either time

I haven't had cravings as such but if I've fancied something I've had to have it there and then!! At the start I went thru a phase of eating peaches(I've never liked peaches...I do now!) xx

I've been on and off things too, although I consistently crave white fish. At the moment I can't get enough blueberries, raspberries, cherries and yoghurt - that's pretty much every night's pudding!

Nothing for me either.

But when I want something, I must have it!

I just want fresh and fruit all the time!

D x

I'm craving smells rather than food :/ atm I can't get enough of mr sheen polish

Bassets cherry drops and strawberry volvic water.
I have more aversions this time around than I do cravings xx

Ive not had as many cravings this time. I just eat anything.

I take notions. Notions and cravings are diff Id say. Im quite glad of it because after I had Jackson i was never in the mood for anything and I hated it.

This time its mostly been irn bru and chocolate but nothing I HAVE to have..

I think increased appetite has just made me more hungry. Quite enoying water and fruit or anything equally refreshing.

xxxx

All I want is steak or roast beef - haven't had any as I have mine rare :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back