No control line

Mariah Jones

Reaction score
For 7 months last year my husband and I tried to conceive, with no BFP. We haven’t been trying for several months, but I am several days late and that hasn’t happened to me since I was a teenager. Took a test this afternoon. It was an old test from when we had been trying, and it was a 6 days sooner test. The first window had a negative result, but the control window had no line at all which I know means the test is invalid. With my first two pregnancies, I had no symptoms until about 7-8 weeks into my pregnancy. So it’s hard for me to tell right now. I had no aching breasts, no throwing up, etc. until later. My question is, has anyone here ever gotten a test result similar to mine, and ended up actually being pregnant?

Sorry no experience of this but no control means the test is invalid. I’d definitely be going out and getting another test to double check.
Fingers crossed it’s your BFP xx

Having the 2nd test to double check is a good idea, although in this article they say a woman might not feel any pregnancy symptoms at all. Hope this helps and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back