No bump!

Baby8

Reaction score
I'm 14 weeks and only have the slightest bump where I just look fat! When di everyone else start showing? X

I started showing by 6-8 weeks but I did with my first pregnancy too, I think it just depends on your body, everyone is different xx

I stopped looking 'fat' by about 18 weeks. There's still plenty of time hun. :)

Xxx

I've a little bump I'm 24 weeks on Sunday and to be honest people only know I'm pregnant if we tell them everyones totally different x

I started showing at 11 weeks and now there's no mistaking! I find wearing tighter clothes make me look less fat and more bumpy :)

Last time, I didn't have to wear maternity stuff until well into my pregnancy. This time, I have started show a bit earlier and have started to wear maternity trousers - I'm 17 weeks now. I did buy a top yesterday, not maternity, in the size I was before I got pregnant!!!

I know how you're feeling better its so lovely seeing girls with bumps and hard when you don't have one. In my opinion I still don't look pregnant and I'm 20+1. I was once much heavier so I think my tummy has room to grow into lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I wouldnt worry hun. Im just overweight so ive nooo bump whatsoever xxxx

I've only just got a noticeable bump the past few weeks, I'm 26wks xx

I look pregnant, but then I had to buy maternity clothes at 10 weeks. I am quite shocked by how big I am and how my clothes are filling out with bump! But seems to be mainly boobs and bump. I think I've spread every where but look pregnant now not just like I've eaten loads again (I used to be bigger)

I'm 14 weeks and only have the slightest of bumps which basically looks like I've had a big dinner. It is annoying.

I'm 17+ weeks and I have what is a cross between a bump and bloated fat belly, it's not hard yet but it is protruding.

I just started showing last week and I am now 21w4d.
Before no one even knows I am pregnant if I dont tell :) I always ask people around me - did you see? Can you tell? :)

Dont worry if you are skinny then will need some more time for your belly to grow!

Dontvworry first few times you wouldnt have known i was preg till gone 20 werks and i had to send an email round at work last time as someone double take looked and no one would date ask!!

Last time now and showed earlier now have proper baby bump , im 20 weeks

It will help you as your ll have baby and only have about 10 lbs to loose afterwards! Think im going to be bigger this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back