No allowed in new cars?! .....

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
Don't use shower gels, moisturisers etc.....
Wtf! My hubby got a new car in April (a family car) and now apparently I'm not allowed in? Oh blah blah off is my kindest response! I understand things can be harmful to us and I'd never put my baby in such a predicament..... But really? I'm not allowed in my husbands new car? Are we pregnant women not stressed enough about the do's and dont's!

Karlie xxx

I just saw this on itv news! What a joke! My boyf had a brand new car, I showered daily and moisturised daily and guess what, my lo is absolutely perfect. Think they want pregnant people to live in a box for 9 months! Scaring people when they don't actually know the facts! X

tapatalking x

iv just seen this too its pathetic!! lol they are going to end up turning pregnant women of today into complete nervous wrecks!! trick is, dont listen to the idiots lol iv eat what i wanted and only restricted myself from the obvious things that your suppose to, iv eat crap mainly throughout lol n iv had a perfectly healthy pregnancy, no complications nothin so they can stick their advice where the sun doesnt shine lol xx

I haven't seen this. What's the reason? Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

What a load of crap haha!
Saw it on daily mail and thought what!?

Then it came on the bbc news!

Load of pooooop! Xx

Agreed, what a way to increase mums to be anxiety! Add to that list tinned foods & foods in plastic like ready meals. Off i go to wrap myself in bubble wrap until my baby is here, although that plastic too may be of a risk lol. Its fair enough doing research of the likes for awareness but i think it can amount to scare mongering esp when they cannot say for certain what damage it supposedly causes. Mental lol x

Lmao what a load of shite.
I think people like to try piss pregnant ladies off by adding ridiculously stupid things to the list of don't's! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How the hell did ladies have babies years ago?!!

I bet one person had a reaction and now they've gone daft. Where is the common sense lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back