No AF but negative test?

Glittergirl84

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Don't know if anyone can help! I was due on on Monday and that would be a 30 day cycle, which I get every 3 months or so. However, even though I have PMT symptoms, cravings, moody (!) and bloating I took a test a on Friday it was a BFN and I tried yesterday morning and it was a BFN. I'm now on day 32 nights of my cycle, which is my longest ever. I guess I could be just really late - I would love to get a BFP but think that's too hopeful as i already have had 2 BFN! Any advice?!

Thank you and baby dust to all :)

Xxx

I need some good news today, so I'm going to say you're definitely pregnant!

Lol I've no idea. Seems promising though! Fingers are crossed, take another test tomorrow maybe? And try to stay sane until then?!

My cycles are 33 days but my last bfp I didn't get until cd 36

Well since writing this....I have had a few brown spots I will see if it turns into anything over the next few days!

Xx

I feel your pain. Had sex almost two weeks ago. Period was due yesterday but still have nothing. Have period symptoms, but no period. Took a test today and it was negative. I know you should wait till the full 14 days after sex but I'm driving myself mad waiting. Do you think a few days can make a difference when testing? Cause right now I'm pretty gutted seeing just one line come up ��. Xxx

A few days makes a huge difference to testing - the whateveritis hormone doubles every day if you're pregnant. Fingers are crossed for everyone...surprised I'm typing this well tbh

I was a week late before I got my BFP - the ones I took before were all BFN so there is definitely still hope!! Let us know how you go - good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back