No AF.....and about 24 BPNs later.....

Kezzipea

Reaction score
Hey all u lovely ladies!

Just feel like a RANT!!! :)
:brat:

Why is nothing simple? Some people get it so easy with their perfect TTCs and perfect pregnancies and perfect babies and just general PERFECTNESS!!!
And then there is us......
:violin:

This month the little witch is a week late....... I felt some evil witch twinges sun/mon and now nada.
I have been quite obsessed with the old weesticks and every single one of them have been a BFN!!!
:poas:

So basically i just wanted to moan and see if anyone goin thru/been thru the same..........
I dont feel preg. and im pretty sure i didnt ovulate in this last cycle. So TBH i think this is just unfair confusingness!!!
RAAAAAAAAA!!!

:wall:
Mucho luv and baby dust to everyone!
That is all.

xxxxx

:dust:

Last edited:
And now ive just realised ive put BPNs instead of BFNs on thread title.
Marvelous.
x
:)

BPN.....Big poopy negative? I suppose it still works???

Last edited:
I have been 3 weeks late and bfn, it's so frustrating :hugs: x

Awwww hun, its good to rant...rant away, its so shit at times this TTC business. Your second post made me laugh...so if Big Poppy Negative works then so does Big Poppy Positive (which you WILL get before you know it) ;-) xx

Cosmic did u come on ur period then after 3 weeks or did it turn out u were preg regardless off wat the piddlesticks sed?
Basically i think im just holding onto ANY hope that the neg OPKs and the B(Poopy)Fs were WRONG!!!!

And mrs V....Poppy???
Ur worse than me.
LOL!

:rofl:

xxxxxxx

No, af came. I've discovered that if you're late and getting bfns, you're unlikely to be pregnant and are just late! Took my a long painful wait to accept that xx

ARGHHHH its so crappppppyyyy!!!

Ud think we going thru enuf.... and then our bodies decide to twist the knife a little more by having MALFUNCTIONS!!!

Gee-wiz.
So in a few days id have been ovulating on my next cycle...... but now i gotta wait for the damn thing to even start now. Grrrrrr!!!

Im guna have to have major words with my uterus......

xxxx

Last edited:
Cosmic did u come on ur period then after 3 weeks or did it turn out u were preg regardless off wat the piddlesticks sed?
Basically i think im just holding onto ANY hope that the neg OPKs and the B(Poopy)Fs were WRONG!!!!

And mrs V....Poppy???
Ur worse than me.
LOL!

:rofl:

xxxxxxx

Its this time of the year........and all this baby making!!! Apologies POOPY!!!

Ahhhh. BDing is the route to ALL evil :)

Ohhhhhhh I betting AF arrives just before i go out partying on NYE!!!
Sods law and about right!!! :af:

How am i meant to know when im ovulating next cycle now then if AF playing silly beggers?
Ive never been this late and not preg before.....
#Stresshead!

:hugs:
xxxxxxx

Mucho love and thanx

Big :hugs: hun. Rant away, we're here to listen (read) xx

Im sorry af is being a so horrid to you, ive had irregular periods since coming off pill in may and the last two have been very late and got me so hopeful i felt sure it was going to b my month only for af to show up!!!

Its good to rant let it all out. Fx for 2012 for all of us.

Michelle. x

Awwwww thanx ladies. I think id go totally insane without PF!!!

Hayes have ur cycles settled yet?
Thats my problem. After coming off pill i dont think ive ovulated yet.
But never been this late before.

So really hoping cross fingers this is my periods resetting itself after being on pill for couple months whilst WTT back in JULY/AUG.
And next month maybe ill get a lovely positive OPK!

Who knows.
x

Last edited:
Hey hun the ttc journey is very trying isnt it....my last cycle was 80 days!!! Was so happy wen af arrived 2 days ago as finally able to try again now!!

Good luck.hun xx

Nope not regular yet went to docs today for my 21 day bloods.

Fx it wont be long before we all have bfp 2012 will be our year.

Michelle. x

Oh hun rant away, its good to get all that stress out! :) I think ranting is the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes lol.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time with this cycle. Long cycles are rubbish, mine were like 6 weeks or more before I went on the pill. This is only my 2nd month off it, but already cd15 and no +opk or ANY ovulation signs at all, and I can just tell already its going to go back to being long cycles again grrr. So annoying when you just want to try again and your af will not arrive and play ball! I hope it turns up for you soon, so you can be back in the game for next month.

That made me giggle with the perfect ttc's and perfect babies etc. A girl I know has just announced her pregnancy with a honeymoon baby. She literally came off the pill on her wedding night, went on honeymoon and came back pg 2 weeks later. Grr can you get any more perfect?!

I just keep telling myself that I will hopefully have a lovely little newborn when all my pg friends are going through the terrible twos with their babies who will be toddlers by then and driving them mad, haha. 2012 IS going to be as good year for us all, keep positive hun xxx

I just cant believe i never used to have a problem actually gettin preg. Ovulating was one thing i never had to worry about. Keeping the babies was only thing on my mind. NOW cant even get over first hurdle. So know how u feel. Bloody OPKS! And their bloody negativeness!!! :)

Aw shug i hope ur cycles settle down to normal length. 6 weeks is pants.

WOOP WOOP i just hope 2012 is less disappointing than 2011 was!
I remember bein just as hopeful this time last year! AHHHHH!!!
My eggs better shape up soon otherwise they are like guna be in proper doghouse!!!

OMG Bellarina poor u! 80day cycle!?!??! Jesus i think id be knockin about in a straitjacket!! Uve been so strong!!!
Wow, bet u thawt u were never guna come on. Damn AF she is such a cowbag.

WELL this time tomorrow we will all be hopefully just startin to crack open the vino! And start the party to welcome the new year in. The new year that better be kind to us all otherwise im guna kick some serious ass! :)
Hope u all have a good one.

I'll be clink clinking my glass to u all and to all my sleeping angels playing in the clouds.
Harry xx Lizzy xx Adie xx Ellie.
Never forget u babbas.

HAVE A BRILL ONE PEEPLINGS!!!

:party::love::merry:

Last edited:
Im joining in with your rant kezzi! You know what pees me off the most? The fact that all my life I have been lied too....

"don't sit on public toilet seats, you will get knocked up", "don't use condoms, they will split and you will get knocked up"

And my personal favourite "if walk with your legs open, you will get knocked up. To be safe, it's best to shuffle along with your bloody legs closed!"

These 14 year olds make it look so god damned easy with their one off fumbles and BFPs!

I feel better now :)

Last edited:
Yey!! Rant rant rant!!
WELL the little :witch:turned up on new years day AT LAST. Only 10days late!!

Grrrrr.

I knew i wasnt preg so its not tht im disappointed. Im actually bloody glad AF showed up cuz i just wanted to OVULATE! SO im behind now!!! Ah well at least AF let me have a boozy xmas n NYE i suppose.... and it totally WAS. VERY. :)

So hows everyone elses NY?
ANy nY resolutions?
Mine is to look like kylie minogue this time next year .

xxxxx

Kezzipea - glad you had a good new year hun. I very much enjoyed a few drinkies too. HA to preggers women who can't enjoy a nice cocktail :D lol. My new years resolution is to stop spending money, which I think will last about 4 days i.e. until I go round the shops in my lunch hour tomorrow!

Also so glad AF has turned up for you, what a relief. Like you said, even though she is a horrible witch, at least it means you are back in the game for next month woop!

Im joining in with your rant kezzi! You know what pees me off the most? The fact that all my life I have been lied too....

God, that is SO true! When I think of myself totally panicking and rushing off to take the morning after pill after missing ONE pill in the my younger days, I wonder how I could have been that naive because it is really not that easy. Lies, all lies! So naive *shakes head* Oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back