Nips

Completely normal hun when babies are born they can only see shades so it helps them to be able to see where the nipple is to latch on xx

Completely normal hun when babies are born they can only see shades so it helps them to be able to see where the nipple is to latch on xx

We were told this at breastfeed ing class yestetday... so clever!!

Mone have changed so much, darker, bigger, more sensitive

yeah Ruth, I feel their taking over my boob!! lol and very sensitive

Yes! Mine are so dark now. If I take my bra off in the evening, all i see is two dark park patches through my top haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I knew they got darker but I didn't know this is why, aren't our bodies clever! Xxx

That explains it! Mine have gone so dark and seem huge!!! Will they go back to normal after birth/ breast feeding? Xx

That explains it! Mine have gone so dark and seem huge!!! Will they go back to normal after birth/ breast feeding? Xx

Apparently so iv only just started breast feeding but my sister in law said they go back to normal once you stop!! Xx

I never knew that was why, love how our bodies are designed so well for this baby making malarkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back