Nipples changing.... Showing almost black/bruise shade

MrsRoger

Reaction score
Hello,

I have noticed tonight that around the outer circle of my nipples it has changed colour to almost like a black /bruised type shade?? I know they are meant to change in colour but this seems a bit extreme.

Does anyone else have this experience?? I have the twin clinic tomorrow so will also ask my Dr, but certainly wasn't expecting to see such a dark shade appear.

Xxxxx

As mine got bigger sometimes they looked purpley but then went to dark brown? Maybe its them getting bigger. How long have you had it? I dont think mine happened until later but maybe with the twin thing its hurrying the process. The whole nipple isnt bruised looking is it? Mine was like a ring around the outer nipple kinda. I just assumed stretching...

Keep me posted. Be good to know.

xxxx

Mine are the same - almost like a bulls-eye. Almost black around the edge

I'm vert pale and my normally pastey nips have changed considerably in colour, but not too dark.

The nipple itself is the funny coloured bit, somewhat a bruised purple and blue colour and INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE!

D x

The area around the actual nipple sticky out bit are waaaay dark now, and my actual nipples are always erect, and like white on the tips! They get very sore because they always rub on my bra, and when I go swimming they are really sensitive and rub on my swimsuit! I had this with my last pregnancy too, I cant believe how dark they go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back