Nipple question

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
I've had sore boobs for abt 3/4 days now..my nipples are so sore,mostly my right one..can't even touch it! I've just had a look and I've noticed a white dot on it..does anyone know what this is? Noticed my nipples are darker and bigger than usual plus harder a lot more x

so its possible that you could start to see changes do ur boobs hurt b4 af normally

No never have sore boobs..last time I had then was when I was pregnant with my Lo

well sounds good then when is af due i would untill then and poas hard to wait i know but worth it im only 4dpo so in the crap bit of 2 week wait the thing i have noticed is that i normally get a couple of spots b4 af is due but i have broken out and have 3 or 4 on my face at the min just in the last couple days dont know if that means anything fx for you when do you think you will test ?

I really wanna wait til af is due which would be Tuesday but might test 2moro lol. I had really bad pains down my left side yday for a good few hrs,was in my back and around my hip so I'm hopin that was a good sign too

fab how exciting let me know if you test tomoz i will be stalking and more than happy to help if you need a line spotter i have a good felling this month not for my self but think there will be a few bfps for june xx

Thank you...I've just had a look at my nipple again,squeezed it and white stuff came out if where the white spot was earlier! X

Yeah tested yday but was a bfn..I'm not sure of my cycle tho so I might only be 9dpo today x

thats really early im 7dpo today dont feel anything at all so not feeling hopefull xx

Yeah I know,my cycle last month was 35days so if I go by that this month I'm only 9dpo. As I thought I might of been 13dpo today. I have no symptoms really either..they have disappeared

we will just have to keep our fingers crossed hey. oh and great news about sophie hey hope its catching lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back