Nighttime changing

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hi guys

What are you all planning on doing for night changes in terms of lighting? I'm concerned about buying a nightlight and then finding out its not bright enough as they seem to be a bit touch and go depending on the make etc, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of small dimmer lamps anywhere, so not sure where to go from here? I guess I could get a normal small lamp and put a low watt bulb in, but not sure what wattage would be suitable etc

We have a main dimmer light for the bedroom however as it illuminates the whole room even at a low setting, I'm not sure this would be suitable....
Any recommendations or advice welcome!

We just use the bedside lamp, it's totally fine

I use the torch on my iPhone and it's bright enough x

I have a Himalayan salt lamp- it has a very soft pink glow and I just leave it on all night. It's perfect!

I have bought a bedside lamp. Its actually a little house and the light just shines through the windows and door, so cute. £9.99 from b&m and looks perfect for the job!

I just looked into that Himalayan salt lamp thing, had never heard of them... I'm so getting one now lol - thanks for that!

Yes I LOVE ours, and it has a dimmer too so I can turn it low enough that everyone can sleep but I can still see clearly enough at night. They're supposed to have other benefits too I don't know as much about- I just love how ours looks!

I play with crystals and had to have a salt lamp.

Really beneficial for stress. I can put oils in mine too which is good.

They are so good for the air. Puts negative ions back in which are drawn out by the telly etc, helps with insomnia, allergies and respiratory and blood diseases..used quite a lot in homeopathic therapies.

I love mine. And n it's perfect for night changes.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks guys much appreciated, some good ideas here x

Welp, I gone and ordered two... one for my mum also, might help with her chest problems! X

I've just looked at them on eBay .... They're like a tenner! I thought they would be really expensive am I about to buy a fake lol? X

I did a bit of looking around last night Lexi - that seems to be the average. I only wanted small ones as our rooms are small, and the ones I ended up buying were about a tenner ;-)

Thank you! Perfect I'm gonna order one :D only thing I'm being fussy about is I don't like the wooden base hahaha xx

No lexi mine was 20 quid but its large. Not huge just like.. smaller than a normal lamp anyway.

They helped my wee boys respiratory issues. He's always getting clogged and had a hospital admission over it so we got this and it's helped. I feel calm just having it on.

xxxxx

There was a chart I found somewhere which told you roughly what size for what room, but I forget which site it was on! Ours turned out to be pretty much the smallest size required lol

There was a chart I found somewhere which told you roughly what size for what room, but I forget which site it was on! Ours turned out to be pretty much the smallest size required lol

Ahh thank you I can google this! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back