nightmares..

mummyoftwo12

Reaction score
My lg is 4 she ill be 5 in november..for the past couple weeks she's been waking up having bad dreams and they have just got worse..2 nights ago she woke up screaming and I mean screaming as if someone was hurting her so I ran in the room and she started saying there was a mouse on her bed with a big pointy nose..I said it mus have been a dream and to go back to sleep..2 mins later she screaming again she then said everytime I leave the room it comes back and she wants to sleep in my bed..I don't want to start the bed sleeping as I know it would be hard for her to go back into her bed I have a newborn and a toddler who would also want to be in my bed..aanyways I gave her a night light and kept tucking her in kissing her etc but it took nearly an hour for her to settle..then last night it happened again but this time she said she was seeing snakes!..oh and spiders were in her bed last week..she shares a room with her sister and its beggining to wake her up too..last night nealy 2 hours later after I had fed my lb I went back in the room to check she was okay and she was still awake..I don't know what to do..I feel terrible saying I can't do anything for her and not letting her in my bed..should I take her to the doctors or is this normal?

Personally, I think you're doing the best thing keeping her out your bed.

How old is your newborn? Is it possible she feels a bit left out because of the baby? I know OH's nephew is a bit insecure about our lad and he's four. He's always been the baby of the family and now there's another one, he's a bit clingy with his mum and grand parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back