Nightmares :'(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by bbee, Jun 18, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Does anyone else have horrible nightmares ? Mine are so graphic and horrible that I don't want to talk about them! I also have dreams that I wake up and my pants are covered in blood.. It's awful:( I must thrash around too as whenever I wake up after a nightmare I'm hanging off the bed!!!:(
    xxxx

2. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

I'm still having very vivid dreams on and off, haven't had a proper nightmare one in a bit but last night I was having a follow up scan done by one of the Victoria secret models, can't remember her name! And she told me something was wrong with babies heart!, when I realised it was a dream I was so relieved, then went back to sleep and dreamt my oh cheated on me! So wasn't the best night !! Yours sound really bad though, hope they wear off soon, I find mine come for a couple days around the same time I get sick and tired so think maybe its when baby has a growth spurt and makes my hormones go crazy or something! Xxx

#2 Rebecca89, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2013
  3. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I went through this. Had some terrible dreams that I could t even tell people about, they were horrendous! It's common though xx

4. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

Thank you for your replies!
    Glad to hear its fairly normal but wow they are so graphic! I hate them :-( xxx

5. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

They're not nice Hun, hopefully, they'll pass for u xx

6. Kloe

Kloe Well-Known Member

I had freaky dreams too, I sometime get them when I ovulate aswel. I hate it >.<

7. julesb64

julesb64 Well-Known Member

They are common - I had one with my last pregnancy in 2009 which still haunts me to this day!!!

8. nbrintz

nbrintz Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night my oh ran off with my cousin I wake up feeling anxious its horrible x