Nightmares have started!

Amylize

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have my dating scan on the 9th Feb, i know im excited but also soooo terrified all natural and common feelings i guess, but god my imagination when i'm alseep is terrible!

Anybody else suffered bad dreams before their scan?

x

I've got my scan on wednesday this week and I keep having the same nightmare that there is no baby and its a blighted ovum. I'm sure its just my mind working overtime though!
x

Heya, yes had so many vivid bad dreams/nightmares about the scan. I have read a few other ladies saying the same things. I am sure everything will be fine xx

I've got my scan on wednesday this week and I keep having the same nightmare that there is no baby and its a blighted ovum. I'm sure its just my mind working overtime though!
x

i dreampt that i was told i was having twins but one baby was too under developed to survive but i had to let it pass naturally! it was awful.

i know its prob our minds over working and that everything will be fine, just awful

x

x

i dreampt that i was told i was having twins but one baby was too under developed to survive but i had to let it pass naturally! it was awful.

i know its prob our minds over working and that everything will be fine, just awful

x

I'm sure we'll be fine and dandy....but cos we dont exactly know whats going on it there at the minute I think that our brains go into overdrive! I'm sure we're both going to be just fine!
x

awww i havent had nitemares but very scared!!!!!!! my scan is wednesday....good luck sure u will b f9

awww i havent had nitemares but very scared!!!!!!! my scan is wednesday....good luck sure u will b f9

Ohh you will have to let me know how you get on! your only in Bradford :) nice to see someone local to me!
x

Ohh you will have to let me know how you get on! your only in Bradford :) nice to see someone local to me!
x
I will do ! let me nw how it goes 4 u ! r u far frm bradford which hospitail do u use ..I dont know bradford west yorkshire very well as u can probly tell lol

No nightmares as yet but some odd dreams, i had one last night where i told 2 friends i was pregnant... maybe it's a sign i should start telling people?! argh

I was terrified before my 1st scan. I was sure there would be no baby there and even warned OH in the waiting area, not to be too dissapointed if they couldn't find a baby in there! Think it's a common worry, so just relax and look forward to it :)

x
I will do ! let me nw how it goes 4 u ! r u far frm bradford which hospitail do u use ..I dont know bradford west yorkshire very well as u can probly tell lol

I'm going to Dewsbury hospital just because it's closer to me. Bradford is about 8 miles if that fro me x

x

I'm going to Dewsbury hospital just because it's closer to me. Bradford is about 8 miles if that fro me x
Thats cool I bet dewsbury wil have a better hospitail than bradford dont like it i coulde have gone airdale but all my appots wud have had 2 b there as well so left it in bradford

I was terrified before my 1st scan. I was sure there would be no baby there and even warned OH in the waiting area, not to be too dissapointed if they couldn't find a baby in there! Think it's a common worry, so just relax and look forward to it :)

yeah i think it's normal, were always going to worry as parents now tbh

x

Thats cool I bet dewsbury wil have a better hospitail than bradford dont like it i coulde have gone airdale but all my appots wud have had 2 b there as well so left it in bradford

I've heard different stories about Dewsbury some good some bad but i think it's like going on holiday for some people they will expect 5* and pay for 3* LOL. I have been told thou that they dont show you much now? E.G. how to breastfeed or bath a newborn!? Don't know how true this is....

I dreamt that there was no heartbeat the night before my scan in another dream that my baby had been stolen. Nerve racking but seems this is a common theme! x

Haven't had these nightmare but am worrying more, think its as I get closer to my 12 week scan. To help me relax I have paid for a private scan - having it this thursday :)

xx

I haven't been having nightmares, but I have been having very vivid dreams - mostly about my baby or pregnancy but not always. Like seriously every night. And I don't even sleep all the way through the night.

Was considering making a thread about it if it continued x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

perfectly normal, totally weird and freked me out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2