Night time toilet training.

SoObsessed

Reaction score
My daughter is 3 years 8 months and has been dry in the day for just over a year.
About 3 months ago she decided she was too big to wear pull ups at night so off they came and we never looked back. She was dry through the night straight away.
Until about 4 weeks ago when she wet the bed. One off we thought so carried on as we were. She is now wetting the bed at least twice a week usually between 2am and 4am. She says she wakes up and is wet so is obviously not feeling the urge to wee in her sleep. Although sometimes I do hear her get up in the night to wee.
Not sure what to do. Any advice much appreciated x

I don't have personal experience but a friend used to lift her child In Their sleep and place them on potty where they would wee, kinda half
Asleep. She did This when she went to bed, about 10.30, used to help

My little boy has just turned 4, and has been dry through the night (kinda) since about a month after he was dry through the day around 18 months ago! Sometimes he gets up himself and goes, but lately as it has been so warm and he is drinking so much more, we are waking him when we got to bed to go for a wee. He nearly always goes, so he might have woken up by himself but for the sake of 2 mins, it's far easier for us to take him then to have strip him, his bed, wash him down etc, and then bath him in the morning. We make sure he is awake so he knows he needs to go to the loo.

Thank you. I do already wake to take her to the toilet before I go to bed.
I've worked out that days she's wet the bed are days when she has been full on active all day.
I think she is just in a deep sleep and doesn't realise she needs to wee. She gets so upset, bless her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back