Night time nappies

Browneyed Girl

Reaction score
Does anyone use anything other than Pampers baby dry/active fit at night? My lo is around 18-19lb and in size 4 nappies in the day but these leak quite often if he's left in them all night. I've moved up to size 4+ at night and we're still getting the odd leak! Can anyone recommend another brand that does the job all night? xx

We've yet to find one that will do all night (lo goes down 6.30pm till 7am on a good night) so we change nappy on the dream feed at 10.30 and the morning nappy is v full but doesn't leak (happened a couple of times maybe, more likely be down to putting it on a bit wonky though).
We use tesco own brand in the day and pampers stay dry at night.

My son is in size 4. The only nappys that have really leaked have been pampers. We use either tesco or aldi and no leaking. He goes from 6pm to 7am and no leaks xx

We do 7- 7 with no leaks even when he wakes for a bottle in the night. We use Aldi Nappies, pampers didn't work for us.

Personally I wouldn't go up to 4+ at that weight. I would just try a different brand as my Lo is a chunk and is about 23lb and still has plenty of room in his size 4's. Different brands have different fits.

We use aldi nappies as well, caleb goes 7am-6:30am and doesn't leak anymore. We did do what you've done and went up a size for the nighttime nappy but I don't know if that had any effect - he's in the same size for day and night now and still leak free. Xx

Thanks ladies, we used Aldi when he was newborn and had a few leaking issues, might be worth a try again now though. Which Tesco ones do you use? xx

I love the asda supreme dry in the purple packs that's what I swapped over too since pampers became too tight and started leaking. I always used the plus sizes. X

I found aldi size 3 leaked but know a few people with that problem who now use size 4 with no problems! I think I'll try them again as my nursery change nappies every 2 hours- would cost a fortune in pampers!!

We use Pampers and found the yellow packet leaked through the night sometimes but never had any issues with the purple ones. Before we switched we would put a size 4 pull up pant over the nappy and that seemed to work too.

Cx

I only use size 4 pampers baby dry at night and Aldi size 4s in the day x

My LO is a lot younger, but we basically change her nappy at the beginning of each feed and then at night I check it after too, as we're usually winding her for ages after a feed so from start to finish feeding and winding can take over an hour sometimes. I would rather she goes to sleep in a clean nappy and hope it doesn't get too wet in the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back