Night peeing

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Girlies have you been waking up a million times in the night for a pee? For the last week-ten days I've been up as much as 8x for a pee. This morning I woke up in such a foul mood, hubby was king of the bloody bed, I keep doing that retching thing not actually being sick and my foofy is killing (I googled it's normal, it can even change colour :/).

I feel so guilty for feeling grumpy because we'd been trying for this baby for ages but I'm tired and I do get grumpy when I'm tired. I think squidge is trying to teach me now how it will be when he/she is here haha xxx

Yes getting up for several pees is normal, I'm usually up 1-2times max tho. And get wake up about 7:30 now with kicks xx

I can't wait to feel him/her kick, at least then I'll know it's real. It's strange but I still don't really believe there's a baby in there haha xxx

I can't wait to feel him/her kick, at least then I'll know it's real. It's strange but I still don't really believe there's a baby in there haha xxx
After my 12 week scan it felt a bit more real, then after my 20 week scan was when it became so much more real with buying things for our little boy! Now ive got my bump as well. Only started feeling kicks the past 10 days (roughly) I'm now 22 weeks today.xx

Awww how lovely :) I bet it's so exciting buying loads of stuff!! We've been looking but we won't buy anything until 12 weeks then I think the big stuff like the pram/cot beds etc we will wait until 20 weeks xxx

I was going to post about this, this morning!
I never ever normally have to get up in the night but the past couple of days I've been waking about 4 and having to go but then when I get back in to bed I can't get back to sleep! It took me an hour to drop off again this morning! And my has changed colour, I drink a lot of water and normally it's fairly clear it it's darker now and I'm still drinking the same :/.

Last edited:
Mrs P it's so annoying isn't it! Last night was a bad night to be fair, like you said everytime you wake up and I can't drop off for ages, then I'm up again for a wee. Yesterday I went to ikea, I was desperate for a wee when I got there, I had to go half way around and when we'd done and then before we left haha!! So it's not just night time but it's definitely more annoying at night xx

Yep, I'm the same! It's not so much the having to get up that bothers me but my mind is then racing and I can't get back to sleep or I just dip in and out of a very light sleep with loads of dreaming! Better than waking up wretching though, I've done that a few times! xx

I'm the same but I try and hold it in so my body doesn't get used to going so much ha ha x

I must have gone about 4 times last night, normally once I'm in bed I don't need it until the morn x

I'm at least once a night. Up at 4:20 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Am soo tired xx

Over the past couple of nights I have been up twice in the night for a pee! I even forced myself to not get back out of bed to pee again just 20 minutes after one of the times! It's getting really annoying now, I enjoy my sleep too well... Maybe bean is letting me know what it will be like when she/he is here?

Hey I am 37 weeks and have had the peeing problem since I found out I was oregnant IT has definitely been my worst symptom !

I had an awful night's sleep last night, went for a wee 6 times! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back