Nicknames for you bub

Little pea (you would never have guessed). My OH calls me princess and now I'm referred to as the princess and the pea - sounds a bit cringe, but he says it in a pi** taking way :)

aw that's cute! my boyfriend calls me princess all the time, i love it! but i am the cringey type hehe :p xx

Ha ha ha... I'll let you share the name if you like? Peanut can be shortened ;) x

Last edited:
Little pea (you would never have guessed). My OH calls me princess and now I'm referred to as the princess and the pea - sounds a bit cringe, but he says it in a pi** taking way :)

aw that's cute! my boyfriend calls me princess all the time, i love it! but i am the cringey type hehe :p xx

Ha ha ha... I'll let you share the name if you like? Peanut can be shortened ;) x

hahaha! ooo i like it! :p think i might have to share it! too cute!! ;) xx

It's my husbands birthday next week and I've bought him a card with loads of peas on it and it says 'happea birthday' - I'm such a loser! Ha ha ha... X

It's my husbands birthday next week and I've bought him a card with loads of peas on it and it says 'happea birthday' - I'm such a loser! Ha ha ha... X

hahaha that's clever!!! i wouldn't be able to come up with something like that, even before the baby brain!! :p xxx

Tri hopping to say mines been 'bun' since about 12 weeks - as in bun in the oven. I'm so attached to the name I'm not sure what we'll do when bun arrives and needs a real name!!

Ours is little Pea too! Ever since it was pea-sized :) I may demand to be called the princess now though! X

Ours was always called the muchkin or the minion but as its got gigger and the wee rascal likes to kick me in the ribs its just called trouble

Little bean

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Do you think any of you will change the nick name as they get into the last trimester?
They won't be pea sized then! :)

Ours was called smudge at the beginning became munchkin in tri 2

We have started calling ours hefferlump, as my nickname is heffer!

I've started calling mine Mr.Bean... Mr until proven otherwise!

We call ours 'little squibs' or 'bubs' :) x

Mine is Vampy, because it's sucking all the life out of me, I've been feeling like shite and poorly on and off since before I got my BFP, plus, because of my insulin injection I have to take now I am pregnant again, my belly looks like Bella's off 'Twiglight- Breaking Dawn part 1' when she's pregnant (only a LOT fatter) covered in bruises, so we call it our little Vampire baby, Vampy for short

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back