Nicknames for you bub

MrsS143

Reaction score
What do you call your little one in there while it's cooking?

I call mine my little roo
I'm mama roo, keeping him safe in my pouch :)

What do you call yours? x

My bump has been pip since he was the size of a pip (hes 4lb 3oz now haha).

To the point where my 3year old brother calls the bump baby pip. I keep saying to OH he's gonna be right confused when he comes out & we start calling him harry haha!

Our surname is Rae and my husband wants to call bump Sting!! In fact he has been doing it!!! I'm pretty boring I've just been saying the baby xxx

Mine was blob, when it looked like a blob at 7 weeks. But now I like to call it the ginger monster. It's likely ginger as both our mothers are strawberry blonde, I'm a light brown and oh is ginger. And monster is because it makes me feel rubbish! Actually reminded me to change my signature.

We call ours Bump lol. Hubby picked it out and it's stuck :)

Blob is what we call it too. Sent the mother in law our scan pic and she replied "oh what a lovely blob" just stuck for now x

I haven't got a name yet :( I'm being boring lol. Just can't think up anything imaginative !!! X

Mine is podge or podgie :).

My family and friends have now started calling my bump podge.. I have a feeling it will be stuck with him/her for a long time :).

Xx

Teeny Meaney! Although I often wind my husband up by referring to it as 'the twins'... :p

Mine was jelly tot and she still gets called that now occasionally lol x

Our nickname is boo boo. My husband calls anything small a boo boo, small animal, small car, baby etc so boo boo has stuck with us. Except now we have to say boo boos! xx

Trihopping but mine has been Squiggle since the wiggling on the first 10 week scan. All my family and friends call 'her' that too :)

Mine is called Flump, as I loved The Flumps when I was little. The alternative was Moomin, but I call my little girl that. We have to be careful, as we haven't told our daughter yet, as she would then tell everybody, and as I'm only 4+5 it's a bit early. X

Smedley but my friend calls it sunflower.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Little pea (you would never have guessed). My OH calls me princess and now I'm referred to as the princess and the pea - sounds a bit cringe, but he says it in a pi** taking way :)

Last edited:
Little pea (you would never have guessed). My OH calls me princess and now I'm referred to as the princess and the pea - sounds a bit cringe, but he says it in a pi** taking way :)

aw that's cute! my boyfriend calls me princess all the time, i love it! but i am the cringey type hehe :p xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back