Nicely surprised!

hels

Reaction score
yesterday i went to my first parent craft class, it was lovely!
I had been quite nervous about going, especially as some of you had negative experiences. My D/F came with me, bless as he's not had any work this week. i thought he'd probably be only male there, but the were 3 others, so he didnt feel so daft! the M/W hired me a TENS machine....well not for me, but for D/F really bad back!! LOL, bless!
She knows the hassle i have had from my boss regarding classes, and has offered to come round to do a 1-1 session with me next week as she didnt want me to miss that particular class. Shame my boss couldnt go out of her way to be more supportive hey?
Any way just wanted to say how fab my MW team are.
Hope you all enjoy your parent craft.

Hi Hels

I'm glad you enjoyed the parent craft session, ours don't start until 9th January! I start my maternity leave that week so it feels so last minute!

Are the midwifes that take the classes the same as the ones who do your antenatal care ?

Lucy
29 + 2

Had my last one tonight. The midwifes that took mine were the hospital midwives but it might be different in other areas. Hope you enjoy them Lucy and am glad you had a geat time hels x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back