Nice surprise.. Miscalculated... :)

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Having recalculated again this AM - cannot believe i got it wrong... I think i ovulated 15th on cd14.... so im actually dpo8 today so AF due wed 29th. Not friday 31 - not sure how i managed that.

So im further along in my tww... Eek!

:)

Yay! Will you be testing sooner? I had the teeniest bit of blood when I cleaned up after dtd this morning (sorry!), his stuff was flecked with a tiny amount of red blood. I freaked out lol! I hope it's from me and not him!! I've completely got my hopes up about this month- not good, I'll be gutted of it doesn't go my way.

How you doing? Xx

Blood - could be implantation bleed ? What dpo are you ?

Yeah so now im dpo8 i think, so i told myself to wait til dpo10 at least... Which is saturday. We bd-ed a lot more this cycle o you never know.

No real symptoms as yet - i thought boobs were fuller/bigger (not sore), lots of wetness/discharge and bizarre/vivid dreams... I know.. Some people count that!

You ?

I'm 8dpo too, not gonna pin my hopes on implantation but I was so excited this morning lol. My boobs are the same as yours, that's my only symptom really.

I'm going to tryyyyy to hold out until Monday.... :nopoas:
x

Monday? Wow... Love yr self control! ;) im thinking saturday (dpo10).

Your 1st baby? Our first time....

If it was implantation I want to give myself a few days to get a nice line... Feel so silly even saying that, nothing ever shows on my tests but this is the first hope I've had, ever!

Yep first bubba, first bfp, first everything :) Can't wait!

Well fingers crossed for us both then...

Will be checking in/stalking.. So keep me posted....

Also any additional symptoms let me know.. X

Well im dpo9 having miscalc-ed earlier in the week. Derr!

Had a slight ache in left boob, still lots of discharge on knicks (tmi), and im still really tired but that could be new job taking its toll.

Im cross with myself as i caved in this AM and tested - BFN. As i knew it would be this early.. Sigh... What was i thinking !?!?

I have quite a lot of discharge now too, and no more blood. Boobs still sore.

Ohh no... still mega early! You're nowhere near to being out yet. I'm okay during the week because I always get up late so never have time to use fmu before work lol, it's the weekends I'm bad. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back