nice maternity clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by bbee, Jun 26, 2013.

1. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

As my bump is getting bigger and all my size 8 clothes do not fit anymore, looks like im gonna have to go purchase some maternity wear :p
    any nice places that sell nice fashionable clothes?
    also, how does sizing work?!

#1 bbee, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

I got my usual size in maternity towards the end you may. Need to go up a size though. I found next jeans and trousers the best order online asthey have aadjustable bits at the back which mean they fit u longer iv stayed in the same size mat stuff whole way through have a look on eBay for bundles of mat clothes too or for tops etc. H&m do a nice range and their mat tights are comfy. Normal maxi dresses are comfy too. Apparently most ppl like new looks stuff but I'm not as keen and wasn't sure they have some online and some in bigger stores x

3. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

New look is one of the best I've found, although topshop mat jeans are the best....I hate anything under bump so unfortunately I've had to resort to being a legging slob! Lol x

4. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

You can also buy bump bands and belts that u wear to fill any gap I hate over bump personally and prefer under bump trousers or dresses but it really depends on the individual x

5. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

Some of the maternity stuff in New Look is lovely! I bought a top and denim shorts in there, comfiest things ever. As the other have said you just buy it in your normal size :)

They have some gorgeous maternity dresses in there too - I absolutely loved this one:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/materni...k-floral-belted-bandeau-maxi-dress-_277476699

I didn't buy it though as I have massive hips even when I am not pregnant so made me look too wide :(

6. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

7. H16

H16 Well-Known Member

Awww, very pretty hun, would be nice with some leggings too :) x

8. bbee

bbee Well-Known Member

thats what i was thinking :) cant wait for it to arrive lol xxx

9. Ella1979

Ella1979 Well-Known Member

I struggled to find maternity jeans last time round, but this time have a wonderful pair (over the bump) from Jojo Maman Bebe. They are brilliant! Got them in my pre-pregnancy size and they fit perfectly. Finding my under the bump trousers from last time dreadful as the elastic sits right on my c-section scar and feels weird!!!

10. gemloulau

gemloulau Well-Known Member

I've bought that dress bbee - I LOVE it, it's mine and hubbies first wedding anniversary on Sunday and we're going out for dinner so I bought that to wear xx

11. Bbybump16

Bbybump16 Well-Known Member

I love asos x

12. Lauren84

Lauren84 Well-Known Member

I found asos really good, and they also have new look stuff on there x

13. leela78

leela78 Well-Known Member

Hiya

Another one for asos, they have a sale on at the moment too and have a lot included, lots of nice things!

Leigh x

14. Tootsmaloy

Tootsmaloy Well-Known Member

Hey bbee,

I would definitely also have a look on asos.co.uk they have some gorgeous stuff!!

xx

15. Vickimo

Vickimo Well-Known Member

I've shopped in next, H&M and ASOS. Feel I've wasted money as all the under bump stuff is really uncomfortable now but hoping to wear them for a bit on the way back down after baba arrives :) x

16. MrsHop

MrsHop Well-Known Member

I love H&M! Got an awesome pair of mat jeans for £5. Also got a bundle on ebay, full of bargains!

If you don't mind second hand try ebay or charity shops. I love a charity shop rummage!