NEXT sale!! :)

Pippa1703

Reaction score
I went a bit mad, i was on my way to work and noticed the half price sale, I was in there for about 6minutes tops, including paying at the checkout and walked out with this lot :oops: 15 sleepsuits, 4 matching hats. All mixed ages 0-9months

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373713748669.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373713748669.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 92
Wow that's really impressive in 6 minutes!! Haha :D x

Thanks lol ive never been one for long shopping trips. I know what I want, I find it and get out!

I have a lot of baby clothes already but hardly any sleepsuits so I just grabbed what I liked. :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Good work. I did the same on Boxing Day (but clothes for me) none of which I can currently wear. I don't found out gender till next week so can't really go buy anything :(

I only managed 3 things. I took my son in without a buggy! Big mistake!! Here r ny bargains xuploadfromtaptalk1373716981152.jpg
And thry r for me pmsl
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Wow, that's impressive. A haul and a time a pro shoplifter would be proud of lol :) I was reading the criteria to get an invite to their VIP sale for next time as I've had a few friends get invites through x

oo a sale! im going to the trafford centre soon and have a next voucher so im excited now!! xxx

Wow excellent!

Next is still too expensive for me even while there's a sale :) Matalan & George all the way lol

Haha love it, I went a bit mad in there today too! Xxx

I totally agree but it worked out cheaper. I pine over next stuff cuz its such good quality but I wont pay £7.50 for a babygrow. Ill pay £2.50 all day long! Aaaand, NEXT baby clothes seem to resell quite well on ebay so hopefully ill make some money back..

It cost me £38 altogether and by pure luck I got to work and a guy walked in for a easy peasy quick tattoo that I managed to squeeze in before my furst client and I made £40 off it. So it almost feels like I got it for free! Bonus!!

I'm going to the next sale this morning, getting ready now and hoping for some baby bargains!! X

The only time I've paid as much as a fiver or more for a sleepsuit it's been several sizes too big so she can grow into it!!! Never worth buying stuff that only just fits. The one time I managed to do that, I actually cut off the feet of a few of them so that she could keep wearing them! Luckily she's always been longer than she is wide, so it fitted her for a good few more weeks once the feet were off!

i love the next sale..went a bit crazy myself..got loads online and then went instore and spent another small fortune but not all on baby..got my son lots of bargains as only like next clothes for boys and got my daughter some lovely bits too plus i managed to get the cot bedding pack for 25 down form 55 so was very pleased xxx

Baby clothes shopping should be a sport and we are all go quick at it lol

xx

i went yesterday , was abit of a jumble sale atmosphere by the evening and seemed to be about 10 times less stuff for baby boys than girls but got quite a big haul, spent about 40 and got lotsa good stuff, and 20 was a gift card so im happy :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back