NEXT sale!! :)

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Pippa1703, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Pippa1703

Pippa1703 Well-Known Member

I went a bit mad, i was on my way to work and noticed the half price sale, I was in there for about 6minutes tops, including paying at the checkout and walked out with this lot :oops: 15 sleepsuits, 4 matching hats. All mixed ages 0-9months

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attached Files:

2. Holly1991

Holly1991 Well-Known Member

Wow that's really impressive in 6 minutes!! Haha :D x

3. Pippa1703

Thanks lol ive never been one for long shopping trips. I know what I want, I find it and get out!

I have a lot of baby clothes already but hardly any sleepsuits so I just grabbed what I liked. :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. ellesbells

ellesbells Well-Known Member

Good work. I did the same on Boxing Day (but clothes for me) none of which I can currently wear. I don't found out gender till next week so can't really go buy anything :(

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

I only managed 3 things. I took my son in without a buggy! Big mistake!! Here r ny bargains x
    And thry r for me pmsl
    mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

6. Vickimo

Vickimo Well-Known Member

Wow, that's impressive. A haul and a time a pro shoplifter would be proud of lol :) I was reading the criteria to get an invite to their VIP sale for next time as I've had a few friends get invites through x

7. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

oo a sale! im going to the trafford centre soon and have a next voucher so im excited now!! xxx

8. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

Wow excellent!

Next is still too expensive for me even while there's a sale :) Matalan & George all the way lol

9. Ammdaz

Ammdaz Well-Known Member

Haha love it, I went a bit mad in there today too! Xxx

10. Pippa1703

I totally agree but it worked out cheaper. I pine over next stuff cuz its such good quality but I wont pay £7.50 for a babygrow. Ill pay £2.50 all day long! Aaaand, NEXT baby clothes seem to resell quite well on ebay so hopefully ill make some money back..

It cost me £38 altogether and by pure luck I got to work and a guy walked in for a easy peasy quick tattoo that I managed to squeeze in before my furst client and I made £40 off it. So it almost feels like I got it for free! Bonus!!

11. Chelleyd

Chelleyd Well-Known Member

Oooo nice one, the girl did good!

12. Samantha55

Samantha55 Well-Known Member

I'm going to the next sale this morning, getting ready now and hoping for some baby bargains!! X

13. Ella1979

Ella1979 Well-Known Member

The only time I've paid as much as a fiver or more for a sleepsuit it's been several sizes too big so she can grow into it!!! Never worth buying stuff that only just fits. The one time I managed to do that, I actually cut off the feet of a few of them so that she could keep wearing them! Luckily she's always been longer than she is wide, so it fitted her for a good few more weeks once the feet were off!

14. petal86

petal86 Member

i love the next sale..went a bit crazy myself..got loads online and then went instore and spent another small fortune but not all on baby..got my son lots of bargains as only like next clothes for boys and got my daughter some lovely bits too plus i managed to get the cot bedding pack for 25 down form 55 so was very pleased xxx

15. CrazyChic

CrazyChic Well-Known Member

Baby clothes shopping should be a sport and we are all go quick at it lol

xx

16. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

i went yesterday , was abit of a jumble sale atmosphere by the evening and seemed to be about 10 times less stuff for baby boys than girls but got quite a big haul, spent about 40 and got lotsa good stuff, and 20 was a gift card so im happy :D xxx