Next sale starts today!

Ammdaz

Reaction score
Anyone else going? I love it! I never buy anything for myself lol but normally end up with a massive bag of kid's clothes and this time it's even more exciting because I've got two to shop for :) xxx

I'm going online and gona see what bargains I can find! There's apparently queues outside ours which were there from 4am..... Haha saddos! I've had a look online and there's some nice maternity clothes but bit late for that now, thanks next! X

Yeah that is a bit sad to queue from 4am! Could never be bothered with that! Besides I normally still mange to find some bargains by going at a much more reasonable time! Xxx

were going online but there isnt much in the kids bit in my babies ages :( but ill still grab a few bits :)

Yeah I've just had a look and there isn't much for baby girls or for tys age.... So that's saved my bank card a hammering lol x

I can never find anything online either so as we have to go out anyway I have an excuse to visit the shop :) xxx

I tried to get some bits online but there was nothing in my sons size, I got a few bits for our new addition and for me (I never normally buy for me but I got some bits for after baby). I did go into the store at 5am last year but I don't think I'll ever do that again! X

I just managed to spend £85, oops! Xxx

I got a couple of baby dresses online this morning plus a new laundry basket but that was it! Xxx

I went In to my local. No maternity section there but got some floaty stretchy trousers , and a couple of tops which will hopefully be ok during and after preg!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I can never be bothered with the sale rush as I expect them to be super busy might have a look online tho x

I went this morning and got £100 worth of clothes all for baby, got loads was well
Impressedx

I'm reay impressed with what I got actually, although OH went a bit white at the till haha, but we did get loads for both DS and the new baby. I was expecting it to be really busy but it was actually quiet, I think we missed the mad early rush xxx

Online is rubbish if team yellow as only have boys or girls section where is the baby section????

Online is rubbish if team yellow as only have boys or girls section where is the baby section????

I thought this when I was in the store too to be honest, I don't think I would've bought anything if I was team yellow xxx

Im team yellow & picked up couple of pieces, in white & grey but will do job for at home days. Was so jealous, wish i knew if i was team pink or blue cos i could of got loadsss of lovely things. Next time il be able to go shopping mad!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back